More nintendo themed warriors games.

#1JarickoPosted 7/15/2014 12:05:54 PM
A thread was already sorta made for this in the hyrule warriors section but the TC outright said he did not want people discussing other ideas there, and i thought it fit better here so yeah...

What other Nintendo franchise would you like to see get a " Warriors " ( Dynasty warriors ) game made for it.

Fire emblem seems like it would fit relatively perfect but I cannot help but laugh at the idea of a Mushroom Warriors game set in the mario universe, mario brawling his way threw crowds of goomba's and koopa's, peach bashing things with frying pans, luigi death staring hammer brothers.

And do not forget the most important part.. Dynasty warriors rock but in the form of nintendo music would be much appreciated. You reach some goal on the map and suddenly a rock version of powerful mario starts playing as you plow threw armies of shy guys or something.

Sounds like fun.
---
" Don't curse the darkness--light a candle! When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade. "
#2CubeTVPosted 7/15/2014 12:17:08 PM
Urban Warriors (Urban Champion)
Zero Warriors (F-Zero)
---
Owner of: Wii U, Nintendo 3DS, Nintendo GameCube, N64, Gameboy Advance and a PS1.
Want: A better computer, a PS3 and a new PSP. Don't like the PS2 & Wii
#3Jaricko(Topic Creator)Posted 7/15/2014 12:18:24 PM
Captain Falcon would be the Lu Bu.
---
" Don't curse the darkness--light a candle! When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade. "
#4VoelgerPosted 7/15/2014 12:20:16 PM
Star tropics warriors
---
770 gtx-i5 4670k htc and Nvidia shield, PS4 and Vita, oh yeah and my Wii U
#5ThaxagoodnamePosted 7/15/2014 12:23:28 PM
Fire Emblem seems perfect for it
---
#IFightForMyFriends
IGN: Bell FC: 0344-9828-2704
#6SyCo_VeNoMPosted 7/15/2014 12:28:42 PM(edited)
Mushroom Kingdom Warriors
Mario, and luigi wield plungers like swords
princess peach her parasol
Toad... well who really cares

(BTW didn't read the OPS full post and stopped before his idea like this)
#7DiscostewSMPosted 7/15/2014 12:24:47 PM(edited)
Mushroom Warriors: Taking Back the Kingdom. Does sound kinda cool TC.
---
http://lazerlight.x10.mx/ - Lazer Light Studios - Home of the MM2 PTC project
#8NickTheBlitzPosted 7/15/2014 12:26:06 PM
Fire Emblem is the most obvious choice. But IMO, I want Super Smash Warriors. Make it in the style of Warrios Orochi where you can play as multiple characters at the same time? Perfect game, son.
---
"Love, hope, faith. The greatest of these: love."
#9Jaricko(Topic Creator)Posted 7/15/2014 12:27:05 PM
SyCo_VeNoM posted...

I kinda like the idea of them introducing a character like they did with Lana that wields toads as weapons.
---
#10SyCo_VeNoMPosted 7/15/2014 12:32:40 PM(edited)
Jaricko posted...
SyCo_VeNoM posted...

I kinda like the idea of them introducing a character like they did with Lana that wields toads as weapons.

yea hell go farther the bad guy could be some 3rd party that even threatens Bowser so Bowser and the koopas can even join the side(kinda like mario RPG). Hell the enemy could be Smithy, or Bowser could hire someone who usurps him, and makes Bowser look tame in comparison to the evil he starts. Which has Mario helping Bowser to fight to get his proper place in the Koopa hierarchy back.