With all the "Sony is claiming ex-wii owners" topic...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. With all the "Sony is claiming ex-wii owners" topic...

User Info: solidus9891

solidus9891
2 years ago#21
As a PS1 owner I can confirm I cut my teeth on the NES/SNES. The PS4's supply shortages are identical to the wii phenomenon, I don't doubt House's statement for a minute.

User Info: terranigma73

terranigma73
2 years ago#22
There is no shortage anymore here. |I see piles of boxes in gamestores now.

User Info: crazyman32

crazyman32
2 years ago#23
DroneCrusher posted...
The original Sony user base was created from mostly former Nintendo owners, so it doesn't surprise me. I remember reading a gaming magazine in the 90s that talked about a much larger % of SNES owners moving to the PS1 over N64.

Nintendo totally missed the boat this gen. Sony is gonna run with it. And I think MS is going to make a come back sometime in the next 2 years. The Xbox One is outselling the PS4 in North America. If it gets a bunch more exclusives like that new Halo game, I think its going to rebound. I don't see the Wii-U making a rebound. MK8 was the only chance the Wii-U had to make a rebound and it just isn't happening.

The PS4 is outselling the XB1 in NA but,it's definitely closer than the EU numbers.
PSN ID:gearhead32
I apologize for nothing.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. With all the "Sony is claiming ex-wii owners" topic...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived