How do the big titles (FIFA, Madden, Call of Duty, Injustice) look on the Wii U?

#1dUb_Bear59Posted 7/15/2014 7:30:47 PM
I recently got a Wii U, and I absolutely love it. Been playing all the Nintendo games like Mario Kart and such.

I am really curious on how the cross platform games play on the Wii U?

I've been a big Xbox 360 person, and I own an Xbox One, but I'm really loving my Wii U the most right now, and I'm afraid to buy some of these non Wii U Exclusive games.

I just remember the Wii versions of these games were way more "childish" and dumbed down from the Xbox 360 and PS3 version, is this still the trend?

Also if I have played games like Madden, FIFA, and CoD on the Xbox One, are there Wii U version going to look terrible in comparison, or is it only a tiny difference?

Just wanting some opinions before I start expanding my Wii U collection. Thanks guys!
#2MrSealPosted 7/15/2014 7:46:45 PM
Injustice looks great on the Wii U, definitely comparable to PS4 and XBOne, but the Ultimate Edition didn't see release on the Wii U. The most recent editions of Madden and FIFA are not on the Wii U unfortunately. Can't speak for CoD.
---
C.P.: Watch Dogs, MLB The Show 14, Shovel Knight
FC: 0189-8455-3287
#3XeroShinobiPosted 7/15/2014 7:55:00 PM
Like crap.

A lot of those games look like crap regardless, mind you.
---
Currently playing: not much
#4AguacatonPosted 7/15/2014 8:17:59 PM
Call of duty ghost doesn't look that bad. it is like a step up from PS360 but that is all. ohh the online is very fun.!
---
NNID: Codiepo
PSN: Aguacaton
#5dUb_Bear59(Topic Creator)Posted 7/16/2014 9:14:05 PM
Aguacaton posted...
Call of duty ghost doesn't look that bad. it is like a step up from PS360 but that is all. ohh the online is very fun.!

that's perfect! I was just hoping it was on par with the 360 as far as gameplay and graphics. I may start purchasing more Wii u games now
#6dUb_Bear59(Topic Creator)Posted 7/17/2014 7:57:11 PM
Can I get any other opinions on cross platform games?
#7AstralFrostPosted 7/17/2014 8:06:16 PM
Basically, they're the worst of the 8th generation consoles and its getting very few multiplats going forward. I wouldn't even bother with them to be perfectly honest.

Look at Watch Dogs, by the time Wii U gets it at full price everyone else has already finished it and moved on. Wii U isn't getting the next COD, no Battlefield, Batman, Assassin's Creed, Need for Speed, FIFA... its a lost cause where third party titles are concerned and even when it does get the titles its missing features like DLC or has bad online because nobody is playing it.
---
Man at this rate I wouldn't be surprised if Mr. Iwata committed sudoku on himself