RZ button busted. Will nintendo repair it?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. RZ button busted. Will nintendo repair it?
11 months ago#1
Tried calling but they're closed.
---
"I heard it's poppin at a club, but they say I can't get in cuz I'm dressed like a thug." -2Pac
GT: CH Brown1
11 months ago#2
Will Nintendo repair it? Yes. Will they do it for free? Probably not unless you're still within the warranty period. You'll have to send the gamepad in during the repair.
11 months ago#3
Thanks. Usually that button doesn't do much but LOZ is not playable w/o it and MK8 isn't as good.
---
"I heard it's poppin at a club, but they say I can't get in cuz I'm dressed like a thug." -2Pac
11 months ago#4
If your under your warranty they will repair it.I sent my 3DS in when it was under warranty because of my A button becoming non-responsive.They replaced the mother board in my 3DS and sent it back for free.
---
Next generation started November 18th,2012
Former NeoGaf user Name and current NNID:NandN3DS
11 months ago#5
To add to the above, the work is often very expedient. My Wii had problems with its lens, and I had it back in less than seven days. It took longer to travel back and forth than it took to fix.
---
NNID: EclipseHunter 3DS FC: 1719-4517-0303
Official Xion of the KHIII Board
11 months ago#6
R_Hunter posted...
To add to the above, the work is often very expedient. My Wii had problems with its lens, and I had it back in less than seven days. It took longer to travel back and forth than it took to fix.

Thanks. I got it Dec 26th and registered it on Club Nintendo. So hopefully it's covered. You know we could really use a ship where they fix that stuff for us. Get on it Gamestop/ EB Games.
---
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. RZ button busted. Will nintendo repair it?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived