RZ button busted. Will nintendo repair it?

#1Dos_PacPosted 7/15/2014 8:07:29 PM
Tried calling but they're closed.
---
"I heard it's poppin at a club, but they say I can't get in cuz I'm dressed like a thug." -2Pac
GT: CH Brown1
#2BaronVladzPosted 7/15/2014 8:12:45 PM
Will Nintendo repair it? Yes. Will they do it for free? Probably not unless you're still within the warranty period. You'll have to send the gamepad in during the repair.
#3Dos_Pac(Topic Creator)Posted 7/15/2014 8:21:59 PM
Thanks. Usually that button doesn't do much but LOZ is not playable w/o it and MK8 isn't as good.
---
"I heard it's poppin at a club, but they say I can't get in cuz I'm dressed like a thug." -2Pac
#4ND3sPosted 7/15/2014 8:22:59 PM
If your under your warranty they will repair it.I sent my 3DS in when it was under warranty because of my A button becoming non-responsive.They replaced the mother board in my 3DS and sent it back for free.
---
Next generation started November 18th,2012
Former NeoGaf user Name and current NNID:NandN3DS
#5R_HunterPosted 7/15/2014 8:25:48 PM
To add to the above, the work is often very expedient. My Wii had problems with its lens, and I had it back in less than seven days. It took longer to travel back and forth than it took to fix.
---
NNID: EclipseHunter 3DS FC: 1719-4517-0303
Official Xion of the KHIII Board
#6Dos_Pac(Topic Creator)Posted 7/16/2014 5:33:36 AM
R_Hunter posted...
To add to the above, the work is often very expedient. My Wii had problems with its lens, and I had it back in less than seven days. It took longer to travel back and forth than it took to fix.

Thanks. I got it Dec 26th and registered it on Club Nintendo. So hopefully it's covered. You know we could really use a ship where they fix that stuff for us. Get on it Gamestop/ EB Games.
---