I'm officially done with Nintendo after this year's Club Nintendo rewards.

#1ZeroRaiderPosted 7/16/2014 2:30:45 AM
This company disgusts me. Penny-penching and over-pricing at every turn.

I SPEND $600 ON YOUR OVER-PRICED GARBAGE AND YOU REWARD ME WITH A BUNCH OF DIGITAL CRAP?! Seriously, Nintendo? NOT A SINGLE PHYSICAL REWARD FOR PLATINUM MEMBERS THIS YEAR?!

Their consoles are the most expensive for the amount of features they offer out of any of their competitors and their games are also the most expensive and remain that way for the longest amount of time. In spite of this Nintendo can't even spend $5 to manufacture and ship a nice little figurine or something for their most devoted fans in North America who spend over $600 on their products every year. Is a Mario figurine really too much to ask? Really?!

I'm officially done supporting Nintendo. I used to make sure to buy all my products new to get Club Nintendo codes, but not anymore. From now on I'm buying all Nintendo consoles and games used so that they don't see a dime of money. I'd rather the reseller selling me the used copy get all my money than Nintendo see a penny of my money again after this. When I thought they couldn't possibly get any stingier than a poster they go and pull this stunt on all of us.
#2DeathSoul2000Posted 7/16/2014 2:32:19 AM
Yeah, you were never "not-done" with them to begin with. You can't be done with a company you never had anything to do with.
#3Genericgamer667Posted 7/16/2014 2:32:34 AM
it costs more than 5 to ship
---
3DS FC: 4940-5445-8767 NNID: Seadrake
It is a remake, not my fault you people think ports are remakes (but only on Nintendo systems)-Demondog666
#4CubeTVPosted 7/16/2014 2:32:48 AM
That's harsh. Reminds me of that Lost Spongebob episode except you're not funny.
---
Owner of: Wii U, Nintendo 3DS, Nintendo GameCube, N64, Gameboy Advance and a PS1.
Want: A better computer, a PS3 and a new PSP. Don't like the PS2 & Wii
#5Ritster21Posted 7/16/2014 2:33:22 AM
ZeroRaider posted...
This company disgusts me. Penny-penching and over-pricing at every turn.

I SPEND $600 ON YOUR OVER-PRICED GARBAGE AND YOU REWARD ME WITH A BUNCH OF DIGITAL CRAP?! Seriously, Nintendo? NOT A SINGLE PHYSICAL REWARD FOR PLATINUM MEMBERS THIS YEAR?!

Their consoles are the most expensive for the amount of features they offer out of any of their competitors and their games are also the most expensive and remain that way for the longest amount of time. In spite of this Nintendo can't even spend $5 to manufacture and ship a nice little figurine or something for their most devoted fans in North America who spend over $600 on their products every year. Is a Mario figurine really too much to ask? Really?!

I'm officially done supporting Nintendo. I used to make sure to buy all my products new to get Club Nintendo codes, but not anymore. From now on I'm buying all Nintendo consoles and games used so that they don't see a dime of money. I'd rather the reseller selling me the used copy get all my money than Nintendo see a penny of my money again after this. When I thought they couldn't possibly get any stingier than a poster they go and pull this stunt on all of us.

I agree.

R.I.P. Club Nintendo
---
FC is 4038-6283-8425
#6ZeroRaider(Topic Creator)Posted 7/16/2014 2:34:51 AM
DeathSoul2000 posted...
Yeah, you were never "not-done" with them to begin with. You can't be done with a company you never had anything to do with.

http://i.imgur.com/5Kz79aY.png
#7Webby-samaPosted 7/16/2014 2:35:02 AM
You buy games for the free pin code inside that goes towards cheap free stuff online?
#8AhnoldDoodPosted 7/16/2014 2:35:38 AM
Literally giving up on a company over free stuff.

Literally spending $600 on games hoping for things like freaking calenders.
---
http://jp7.r0tt.com/l_b29b5cc0-d1af-11e1-a806-4f908e000007.jpg
#9MetroidOtherM2Posted 7/16/2014 2:37:36 AM
I know how you feel TC, the fact that Nintendo hasn't given out a Metroid Other M reward, like a beautiful hand crafted statue of Samus fighting Ridley, or Anthony helping to heroically save his friend Samus Aran is a travesty. Though i still support them.
#10Ritster21Posted 7/16/2014 2:37:44 AM
Be prepared for some damage control by the Nintendrones.
---
FC is 4038-6283-8425