I'm officially done with Nintendo after this year's Club Nintendo rewards.

#211supernikuPosted 7/27/2014 2:07:30 AM
Watch as CN gets fazed out because people complain then people complain about there being no rewards. Then CN comes back with amazing rewards only for people to find another reason to complain and get the cycle to start again.
---
Finding out the civilian you accidentally killed is a rapist somehow makes being a bad driver feel good.
#212lopzterXPosted 7/27/2014 2:11:20 AM(edited)
lol at taking CN seriously...
---
Steam:lopzterX--------NNID:lopzter---------3DS:1848-2126-9833
#213darklink1017Posted 7/27/2014 9:42:37 PM
sempai plz make this a 500 topic
---
http://i.imgur.com/Pgtkt.gif <---snooki LOL
And so I wake in the morning and I step outside AND I STEP OUTSIDE AND THEN I'M LIKE WHAT'S GOING ON?!?-HE-MAN
#214DiscostewSMPosted 7/27/2014 9:50:23 PM(edited)
ZeroRaider posted...
Too busy enjoying my new PS4 to rage.

But not too busy as seeing you posting here about said lack of rage (or so you say).
---
http://lazerlight.x10.mx/ - Lazer Light Studios - Home of the MM2 PTC project
#215SportnuggetPosted 7/29/2014 9:44:41 PM
Hi. I just figured I'd pop in here to say that, not including the ambassador program or free-to-download games, 27% of my library was directly from Club Nintendo. Not that anyone really cares.

I do have to point out, though, that I think it's funny that this guy is saying that Nintendo ripped him off, so rather than supporting Nintendo he's going to give his money to... GameStop. *Sarcasm mode engaged* You know, cause they NEVER do ANYTHING to rip their customers off. *Sarcasm mode disengaged* I remember that there was one time that I went to GameStop, traded in my used game, (can't remember what it was) got like $3, and tried to use that to buy a used copy Super Smash Bros. Brawl. All in all, it would have been like... 4-6 dollars more expensive for me to have kept my game and purchase the game new.

Dang... I forgot how much I hated GameStop. At least, you know, they legitimately screwed me over.
#216SportnuggetPosted 7/29/2014 9:46:36 PM
Sportnugget posted...
Hi. I just figured I'd pop in here to say that, not including the ambassador program or free-to-download games, 27% of my library was directly from Club Nintendo. Not that anyone really cares.

I do have to point out, though, that I think it's funny that this guy is saying that Nintendo ripped him off, so rather than supporting Nintendo he's going to give his money to... GameStop. *Sarcasm mode engaged* You know, cause they NEVER do ANYTHING to rip their customers off. *Sarcasm mode disengaged* I remember that there was one time that I went to GameStop, traded in my used game, (can't remember what it was) got like $3, and tried to use that to buy a used copy Super Smash Bros. Brawl. All in all, it would have been like... 4-6 dollars more expensive for me to have kept my game and purchase the game new.

Dang... I forgot how much I hated GameStop. At least, you know, they legitimately screwed me over.

Sorry, I meant to specify that it was my 3DS/Wii/Wii U library I was referring to. Add in my Xbox 360 and PC libraries and the number becomes much less.
#217ssyl9Posted 7/30/2014 12:27:08 AM
Wow.. I never know what is Club nintendo rewards until i see this topic..

Cause I buy games to... you know... play them... not for the free point rewards?

I buy new games because I like to pay that extra $5 for the peace of mind that no one trampled over it, getting it on the first day of release, and have something brand new? I only get used games if they are substaintially cheaper (like 40%+)

So let me get this straight, you spend an extra $5 every game you buy (which is not a lot considering you only have 600 points) just for the club nintendo points, wishing for that they can exchange into something you want (not promised by nintendo) and then is angry that they are not rewards you expected.

This is exactly like buying lotto then taking it out in the lotto booth when you won nothing because you spent money to buy that ticket

Or a little kid crying at his birthday party that no one bought him the toy that he wanted and got him other things instead.

Grow up...

Ok... see ya... you will not be missed.
---
FC: 3496-9980-2182
#218dancing_cactuarPosted 7/30/2014 2:33:10 AM
Isn't TC the guy who made about 50 "Nintendo Sucks" or "I'm done with Nintendo" topics? Where he made a topic complaining, of all things, that the Mario Kart 8 box was red?

Cry me a river TC, you buy games to have fun with them, not for the extra stuff it might come with. It's like if you spend thousands on Kinder eggs just to have the toys inside instead of because it's chocolate.
---
I am pro Nintendo on the Nintendo board, so I am not a troll. - Greer
How can mirrors be real if our eyes aren't real- Jaden Smith
#219SoftAssassinPosted 7/30/2014 12:08:02 PM
Nintendo has officially posted a response to ZeroRaider: " See ya, wouldn't want to be ya!"