I'm officially done with Nintendo after this year's Club Nintendo rewards.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. I'm officially done with Nintendo after this year's Club Nintendo rewards.
2 years ago#61
I remember one year I got this sick diorama of Mario, Lugi, Peach, Yoshi, and Bowser, and some other stuff on it too.
Only a Falcon Punch can break pure Nintendium.
"PC is not part of console wars. Did you see gods being part of world war I and II?" -Tyranius2
2 years ago#62
Ugh I am so torn between game and wario or earthbound. Ive played EB before and loved it, but im also hearing mixed things about wario, some love it, some say it is lackluster.
Memento mori
2 years ago#63
Otter, that reward is one of the very few rewards that actually were worth it though, usually it was posters, calendars, etc.
Memento mori
2 years ago#64
Okay, bye.
Don't let the door hit you on the way out >_>
2 years ago#65
Your torrential weeping will help fuel steampunk reggie. Cry more.
3DS FC: 2277-6801-3957
2 years ago#66
Wii_Truth posted...
Nintendo will never recover from your harsh boycott, TC. I beg you to reconsider!
Sunshine is overrated...
Pokemon x FC: 0130-2593-2107 Pokemon trainer name: Safyrya
2 years ago#67
I don't often use the world entitlement but you seriously have this problem
3DS FC: 4940-5445-8767 NNID: Seadrake
It is a remake, not my fault you people think ports are remakes (but only on Nintendo systems)-Demondog666
2 years ago#68
What is "Club Nintendo" anyway? Can someone please explain to me? I have a 3DS but i never really bothered with stuff like Miiverse and Club Nintendo, i just use it to play games
(message deleted)
2 years ago#70
My first Platinum reward was digital. I'm not too bothered by it, but I would have preferred physical options because my Wii U is running low on space.
Jackass Thompson doesn't approve of Wii Music. He's on a crusade to put an end to sax and violins in games
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. I'm officially done with Nintendo after this year's Club Nintendo rewards.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived