Mario Maker Online Sharing Is Only Still A CONSIDERATION!

#21Neonwarrior1243Posted 7/16/2014 3:57:40 PM
Hopefully if it doesn't have online sharing and it doesn't sell well they at least know it's from not having online sharing and not that nobody want's a game that let's you make your own levels.
#22AceMosPosted 7/17/2014 2:23:59 AM
the creator has said sharing with friends is the hole point it sounds like he may have been miss qouted here
---
3 things 1. i am female 2. i havea msucle probelm its hard for me to typ well 3.*does her janpuu dance*
#23Frozenx07Posted 7/18/2014 3:13:16 PM
I think we are confused by what he means by sharing. He could mean video, like Mario Kart 8. Not actually playing levels created by other people.
#24IzanagiBlastPosted 7/18/2014 3:57:13 PM
Why are you people making a huge deal over this? You can always QR code something and upload it, give me a break! What a bunch of babies.
---
NNID & PSN: xXVergiliusXx
3DS FC: 3351-4244-8930
#25ArabrockermanXPosted 7/18/2014 4:40:37 PM
kaliskonig posted...
http://www.gamespot.com/articles/mario-maker-online-sharing-being-considered-3ds-ve/1100-6421163/?utm_source=gamefaqs&utm_medium=partner&utm_content=news_module&utm_campaign=hub_platform

What the actual ****!!! Why is this not a freakin no brainer to hve in the game?

"Of course, it's nice to have rankings and the like, but we're trying to think of ways to ensure that everybody's creations get seen by someone. That's what I'm working on now."

It appears he has confirmed it but he was talking about how they are planning to implement it... Seems something got lost in the translation there.
#26Aadiboy2Posted 7/18/2014 4:58:11 PM
Online sharing for this type of game shouldn't even be a consideration. It should be an absolute, 100% guaranteed aspect of the game from day 1 of development.
#27king_maddenPosted 7/18/2014 5:41:39 PM
ArabrockermanX posted...
kaliskonig posted...
http://www.gamespot.com/articles/mario-maker-online-sharing-being-considered-3ds-ve/1100-6421163/?utm_source=gamefaqs&utm_medium=partner&utm_content=news_module&utm_campaign=hub_platform

What the actual ****!!! Why is this not a freakin no brainer to hve in the game?

"Of course, it's nice to have rankings and the like, but we're trying to think of ways to ensure that everybody's creations get seen by someone. That's what I'm working on now."

It appears he has confirmed it but he was talking about how they are planning to implement it... Seems something got lost in the translation there.

On that quote it just sounds like what everyone is thinking. He's thinking of a way to add in online sharing. which people feel should be a no-brainer.
#28king_maddenPosted 7/18/2014 5:58:42 PM
AhnoldDood posted...
ElectricMole posted...
Because the producer and director of NSMB series would be out on the street, jobless?

Yeah, because game development works that way, right?

I guess LBP's developers are out of a job, oh wait, they made three more sequels.

So, yeah, doesn't work that way.

And again, cute how people are deciding that Nintendo isn't having online sharing.

Because obviously if they're considering it, CLEARLY it's going to be a no.

How many people here are saying it definitely won't happen? Honest question not saying you're wrong but you tend to jump to incorrect conclusions and assumotions
#29BMK2010Posted 7/18/2014 6:07:15 PM
Mega Man Powered Up for the PSP had a level editor and the ability to share your levels with other people online and download others, and it was made in 2006... for the PSP. If Nintendo is can't do this, they're idiots, the game itself will probably be pretty bad, probably just stacking enemies on top of each other and stuff, making lots of coins and blocks, I can see Nintendo creating an extremely limited level editor.
#30VideoboysaysCubePosted 7/18/2014 6:10:02 PM
Nintendo is afraid that people will actually produce better games that than stupid New Mario Bros. series they keep rehashing.
---
This sentence has five words. This sentence has eight words. Only one sentence in this signature is true.