Wii U version of One Piece is not gimped!

#1Snow-DustPosted 7/16/2014 4:08:18 PM
There is the latest DLC for it. I have faith in Bamco again
#2CubeTVPosted 7/16/2014 4:25:59 PM
That's great to know. I wish the Naruto games would come on the Wii U.
---
Owner of: Wii U, Nintendo 3DS, Nintendo GameCube, N64, Gameboy Advance and a PS1.
Want: A better computer, a PS3 and a new PSP. Don't like the PS2 & Wii
#3SyCo_VeNoMPosted 7/16/2014 4:32:22 PM(edited)
IMO it is gimed as there is no physical option. Would have been day one if it was on a disk I don't feel like having to plug in a flash drive, or buy a hard drive just for it as its 16 gigs. Also it should be cheaper as we have to pay for transportation as most internet in the US is metered so that download costs me money too, and we have to pay for the storage medium on top of it.

Tempted to get it on the 3ds as I heard its the same exact game just no online(not that I give a crap about that) Plus its physical, and half the price.
#4R_HunterPosted 7/16/2014 4:41:37 PM
Snow-Dust posted...
There is the latest DLC for it. I have faith in Bamco again

Sweet I was planning on getting it next week. Looks like I will do just that.
---
NNID: EclipseHunter 3DS FC: 1719-4517-0303
Official Xion of the KHIII Board
#5random_man9119Posted 7/16/2014 4:46:20 PM
Good to know... too bad I haven't read One Piece in a long time, but i do pike the series... Would I like this game?
---
NNID:MrOddities|SteamID:Mr.Oddities
Currently playing:Skyrim,Borderlands 2,Dungeon Defenders,Rogue Legacy,Awesomenauts,Guacamelee!STCE,Retro City Rampage
#6coreekymonPosted 7/16/2014 4:46:30 PM
SyCo_VeNoM posted...
IMO it is gimed as there is no physical option.

Technically this is not entirely true, only NA and Australia didn't get the physical version but technically the Wii U did get a physical release.

Anyway this is good to hear, I'm thinking about getting this game just don't have the money right now.
---
http://psnprofiles.com/coreekymon
3DS FC: 3695-0124-0339
#7Snow-Dust(Topic Creator)Posted 7/16/2014 6:15:45 PM
coreekymon posted...
SyCo_VeNoM posted...
IMO it is gimed as there is no physical option.

Technically this is not entirely true, only NA and Australia didn't get the physical version but technically the Wii U did get a physical release.

Anyway this is good to hear, I'm thinking about getting this game just don't have the money right now.

Also technically australia can play Europe games since both are pal so there is physical for aus in a way
#8vattodevPosted 7/16/2014 6:25:07 PM
CubeTV posted...
That's great to know. I wish the Naruto games would come on the Wii U.

When I saw this game being released I thought: I wish I were a One Piece fan.
Well, if they brought Naruto games I would not have think that!
---
Have fun with whatever you like instead of telling people that they are having fun the wrong way.
3DS FC: 0748-3443-8121