WiiU selling well!

#21FayeLadyPosted 7/19/2014 3:23:30 PM
AceMos posted...
FayeLady posted...
AceMos posted...
why do ppl keep saying the wii u will drop in sales

the 3DS got a boost in sales when MK7 came out and it never droped back down it kept climbing

The 3DS also dropped in price by a third of its total cost.
The Wii U gets a boost each time a big game comes out and then drops soon after. People think that will happen because its been the pattern.

yes but look how much quicker those drops happened

Agreed. MK8 is probably one of the biggest games the system will get all generation. Its boost should last longer. The question is if the pattern will be the same, not if the boosts are all equal.

A game like MK8 should mean a great deal more than a games like Pikmin or W101
---
If I support the game company, then I won't be supporting the blank DVD business.
#22trenkenPosted 7/19/2014 3:23:37 PM
AceMos posted...

the 3DS got a boost in sales when MK7 came out and it never droped back down it kept climbing

Look at the release list. Its barren until smash. Sales will definitely drop. Bayonetta is coming but the first didnt sell all that well on systems in a combined 150 million homes. The U is in 7 million lol. Sony and MS didnt even want the sequel so its not going to help much.
---
WiiU | CygnusZero ///// 3DS | 1504-5688-7256
PS3 | CygnusZero
#23AceMosPosted 7/19/2014 3:25:11 PM
trenken posted...
AceMos posted...

Look at the release list. Its barren until smash. Sales will definitely drop. Bayonetta is coming but the first didnt sell all that well on systems in a combined 150 million homes. The U is in 7 million lol. Sony and MS didnt even want the sequel so its not going to help much.

forgeting hyrule warriors i see
---
3 things 1. i am female 2. i havea msucle probelm its hard for me to typ well 3.*does her janpuu dance*