Games aren't free when you have to trade other games to get it

#1RemixDeluxePosted 7/18/2014 12:38:17 PM
If that's what free means then I also get free games when I pay the MSRP (or less depending on sales at the time.)
---
It all starts with this, a jewel containing the ultimate power.
-Shadow the Hedgehog
#2j_darrellPosted 7/18/2014 12:47:54 PM
Unless you're using the denotation, "free" means whatever people are popularly using it to mean.

Basically you're admitting that you're weird.
#31shadetail1Posted 7/18/2014 12:48:58 PM
Ye gods above and below. If this is more nonsense about the Club Nintendo rewards uproar, please lock this topic immediately.
---
"It's easier to outsmart people than it is to outdumb them." - Scott Meyer
#4Baha05Posted 7/18/2014 12:49:43 PM
/No
---
""All of you that think Bayo in Peach's dress is the first game are either fools or really the most ignorant fanboys alive." SSJ4CHRIS
#5R_HunterPosted 7/18/2014 1:11:23 PM
1shadetail1 posted...
Ye gods above and below. If this is more nonsense about the Club Nintendo rewards uproar, please lock this topic immediately.

We're going with these topics until September. Buckle in.

And listen to me. Unless you're buying new solely for CN, or at the least it's a part of your decision when buying, it IS free. You do not have to register the pin, and if you're not focused on Club Nintendo, chance are you were going to buy the game new ANYWAY.

What on earth makes this difficult to grasp?! Hell even IF you're buying for the reward, absolutely nothing in the cost of Club Nintendo is passed down through the game. So it's still free even then. At this point, you're just whining that you couldn't save some money buying used, and if that's what you want to do, no one's stopping you.
---
NNID: EclipseHunter 3DS FC: 1719-4517-0303
Official Xion of the KHIII Board
#6SBias73Posted 7/18/2014 1:14:43 PM
Is it the same person on alts doing all these Club Nintendo topics? I guess they want 500 post threads. I'm out of these. Not visiting another or commenting on one. Who's with me?
#7R_HunterPosted 7/18/2014 1:19:52 PM
Yeah i'm done after this. Just trying to appeal to logic.
---
NNID: EclipseHunter 3DS FC: 1719-4517-0303
Official Xion of the KHIII Board
#8BurgerTime79Posted 7/18/2014 1:20:03 PM
For crying out loud TC, DROP IT! They mean free, as in you don't have to pay the original cost of the product to get it. It's bad enough that the PS3 board has a bunch of trolls who copy/paste what free doesn't mean whenever someone mentions PS+, we don't need to start that BS over here on the Wii U board.
---
Classic Gaming Expo _ Sept 12-14 Riviera Hotel in Las Vegas
#9Neonwarrior1243Posted 7/18/2014 1:23:38 PM
I think he's talking about trading games to Gamestop not Club Nintendo since they have trade 3 games get whatever game is coming out that's big that month free.
#10BurgerTime79Posted 7/18/2014 1:29:58 PM
Well I'm tired, I just woke up. :p
It still stands though. You don't have to pay the initial price. And again, drop it! Now the copy/paste complaint has been doubled. It's not only crying over what the word free means, but yet another "Let's complain about Gamestop" topic.
---
Classic Gaming Expo _ Sept 12-14 Riviera Hotel in Las Vegas