Games aren't free when you have to trade other games to get it

#41BurgerTime79Posted 7/18/2014 3:51:51 PM
Stop attacking people already and just leave. You're proving more and more that you're trolling. Plus this topic has nothing to do with the WII U. It's just trying to force your views of a company's use of a word.
---
Classic Gaming Expo _ Sept 12-14 Riviera Hotel in Las Vegas
#42DarkAdonis123Posted 7/18/2014 3:58:55 PM
Baha05 posted...
/No

---
If Platinum was HAND drawn, she'd be on paper, fool. This is a video game. They just made her on screen, no "drawing" involved -Delano7 on BlazBlue
#43RobotPirteGhostPosted 7/18/2014 4:01:24 PM
Question for you TC:

I got Yoshi's new Island for free at a Buy 2, get 1 free sale. I didn't like it, so i traded it to Gamestop and Got Warriors Orochi 3 Hyper with the store credit.

I took something I paid $0 for and got something worth $14 for it. Would you seriously consider this to not be free?
---
RIP City of Heroes and Paragon Studios - Killed by NCsoft.
Not changing this line until Dimitri, Moosh, and Ricky appear in another LOZ game (7/20/09)
#44RemixDeluxe(Topic Creator)Posted 7/18/2014 4:06:00 PM
BurgerTime79 posted...
Stop attacking people already and just leave. You're proving more and more that you're trolling. Plus this topic has nothing to do with the WII U. It's just trying to force your views of a company's use of a word.

Are you blind or just new here? Its my topic and completly optional to be in here. You leave scrub.

Also I didnt invent the word "free", go take your anger out on Webster if you wanna be ignorant.
---
It all starts with this, a jewel containing the ultimate power.
-Shadow the Hedgehog
#45RemixDeluxe(Topic Creator)Posted 7/18/2014 4:07:19 PM
RobotPirteGhost posted...
Question for you TC:

I got Yoshi's new Island for free at a Buy 2, get 1 free sale. I didn't like it, so i traded it to Gamestop and Got Warriors Orochi 3 Hyper with the store credit.

I took something I paid $0 for and got something worth $14 for it. Would you seriously consider this to not be free?

I would call that a good deal, not free though as you had to give up something to get that credit in the first place. Noone just handed you credit out of nothing.
---
-Shadow the Hedgehog
#46BurgerTime79Posted 7/18/2014 4:22:23 PM
You're the one who's not reading, because I told you to stop flaming me.
But no, you just want to troll and act like your opinion is the only correct one.
---
#47RemixDeluxe(Topic Creator)Posted 7/18/2014 4:27:52 PM
BurgerTime79 posted...
You're the one who's not reading, because I told you to stop flaming me.
But no, you just want to troll and act like your opinion is the only correct one.

the definition of free is now an opinion?

yeah I'm the one trolling here buddy, lol.
---
-Shadow the Hedgehog
#48BurgerTime79Posted 7/18/2014 4:37:40 PM
You're ignoring the explanation as to why they're using that word, and what they mean by it. You don't want to listen and just want to insult anyone who doesn't agree with you. Yes, that's a prime example of trolling.
---