Why are people getting so buttmad over Fatal Frame?

#11Shad0wg00nPosted 7/18/2014 10:05:38 PM
Karinui posted...
It's just some f***ing weeb horror game, it's not a tragedy if it doesn't come to the US. At least we can look forward to Bayonetta 2, Hyrule Warriors, and Super Smash Bros. Wii U.

Game looks great, we want it. Tough for you.

Lol...all those games you mentioned are "weeb" (especially Bayo 2), as is your username.
---
Respectful noob of Dark Aether
#12king_maddenPosted 7/18/2014 10:07:28 PM
docman864 posted...
king_madden posted...
Fans never care when they don't get any of the big name AAA games so I'm not sure why they would care for a niche title.

Seriously speaking though its probably because gamers tend to want more selection if its available.

it's niche because you don't have the balls to play them.

Its niche because it has a small fan base. They love them, but these types of horror games rarely sell much these days.
#13Snake112692Posted 7/18/2014 10:07:51 PM
Because there are barely any true survival horror games on consoles and there are plenty of action/ fighting games. If it was anything else, I really wouldn't care but I want more survival horror games.
#14freezingicekirbPosted 7/18/2014 10:10:45 PM
Demon_Acker posted...
freezingicekirb posted...
I think it's come to the point where if even one game skips over the Wii U, Nintendo superfans start foaming at the mouth and go on a rampage. Best to just ignore them.

People are mad when a game doesn't get localized, what a shocker
That was a great post, son

It happens all the time, yet there are people who still act surprised every time. Not every game gets localized... deal with it.
And thanks, dad. ;)
#15docman864Posted 7/18/2014 10:15:28 PM(edited)
king_madden posted...
docman864 posted...
king_madden posted...
Fans never care when they don't get any of the big name AAA games so I'm not sure why they would care for a niche title.

Seriously speaking though its probably because gamers tend to want more selection if its available.

it's niche because you don't have the balls to play them.

Its niche because it has a small fan base. They love them, but these types of horror games rarely sell much these days.

which proves my point, gamers don't have the balls to play horror games. Scary games are no longer scary because people too scared. Instead we got gamers who love shooting with their AAA dudebros all day.
---
"Interactive movie = Video game" --- TheNewWave
Beyond: Two Souls is GOTY of 2013
#16heartlesshero17Posted 7/18/2014 10:20:57 PM
I hope it comes. I want another console horror game this year instead of only getting Evil Within.
---
"Traditional fish sex"
-Bill Nye
#17felipin24Posted 7/18/2014 10:21:26 PM
I'll be honest: I've never played a Fatal Frame game before, because. I've never had the "balls" to ( as was so gallantly put). However I wnt this game localized for a few reasons:

1) It improves the Wii U's library by adding more variety to the system. I mean, I love my Wii U, but we have too many platformers and need something more.

2) I've never played one before and I think I'm missing out. I wanna play this with my girlfriend and see our reactions!
---
3ds FC 3823-8642-5293
Nintendo id feloichooseyou
#18Kromlech06Posted 7/18/2014 10:21:42 PM
I'd buy it if it was subbed in English and available.
---
3DS FC: 2277-6801-3957
#19docman864Posted 7/18/2014 10:22:44 PM
felipin24 posted...
I'll be honest: I've never played a Fatal Frame game before, because. I've never had the "balls" to ( as was so gallantly put). However I wnt this game localized for a few reasons:

1) It improves the Wii U's library by adding more variety to the system. I mean, I love my Wii U, but we have too many platformers and need something more.

2) I've never played one before and I think I'm missing out. I wanna play this with my girlfriend and see our reactions!

hallelujah! high 5 bro!
---
"Interactive movie = Video game" --- TheNewWave
Beyond: Two Souls is GOTY of 2013
#20AstralFrostPosted 7/18/2014 10:32:36 PM
But I thought region lock never caused any issues?
---
Man at this rate I wouldn't be surprised if Mr. Iwata committed sudoku on himself