For those of you buying Bayonetta 2. Which game will you play first?

#31VideoGameXVPosted 7/20/2014 3:08:44 AM
I'm not sure, I've already completed Bayonetta on PS3 and enjoyed the hell out of it so I could easily go through it again but on the other hand I loved Bayonetta so much I really want to play the sequel as quick as possible, quite a tricky situation there as I'd like to play through both in chronological order.
#32nonexistingheroPosted 7/20/2014 3:20:01 AM
Already beat Bayo 1 years ago and replayed it and got a platinum on it several months ago. I'll just be ignoring it until after I'm done with Bayo 2.
---
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.
#33Mattatron42Posted 7/20/2014 4:17:52 AM
nonexistinghero posted...
Already beat Bayo 1 years ago and replayed it and got a platinum on it several months ago. I'll just be ignoring it until after I'm done with Bayo 2.

Getting the Platinum was easy, but did you unlock Jeanne or beat the lost chapter? I wasn't able to get there, was close, but then I gave my copy away to a friend when I heard about the bundle.
---
3ds fc: 4940-5666-3487 psnID: Mattatron36
NNID: Mattatron
#34rockusPosted 7/20/2014 4:19:26 AM
I don't have the first one so I'll probably play that first.
---
http://thetramp.dvdaf.com/
#35juzziebPosted 7/20/2014 4:36:39 AM
Bayo 2. I might get around to replaying Remastered eventually though since the PS3 version was awful.
#36nonexistingheroPosted 7/20/2014 7:08:23 AM
Mattatron42 posted...
nonexistinghero posted...

Getting the Platinum was easy, but did you unlock Jeanne or beat the lost chapter? I wasn't able to get there, was close, but then I gave my copy away to a friend when I heard about the bundle.

I kinda grew tired of it before beating the lost chapter. I had been marathoning the game for like 2 weeks and knew it wasn't above my abilities to beat it. On top of that... I'm just not that fond of long arena modes or having to redo 1-2 hours of progress after dying. I love these types of games, but for DMC I couldn't get into the bloody palace arena mode either.

I had plans to Platinum normal mode for Jeanne, but beating the game so many times in a short time.. yeah. I was working on beating easy mode and kinda stopped at chapter 11, shortly after I got the "beat 100 chapters" weapon. The plan was to Platinum normal mode fully after I was done finishing up easy (just normally beating it). But I never got to it. It's not very hard though, Pure Platinum is the challenge. For regular Platinum you can afford to make plenty of mistakes.
---
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.
#37daevilgenius22Posted 7/20/2014 7:10:36 AM
Baynotte 1 since I never played the first one
---
PSN:Lonewolf2589 NNID:Uberredman Currently Playing:FF Type-0,GTA V,Tomb Raider,Batman Arkham City,USF4,TTT2, WWE 2K14etc
#38golden85354Posted 7/20/2014 6:43:33 PM
I just spunt some cash to get the first one. it does have a few issues hear and there. but when I pick up the second one, ill replay the first one just just to finish it again. then the second. im a newbie to this series
#39Cubfan082Posted 7/21/2014 12:22:59 PM
coreekymon posted...
Bayonetta 1 because I haven't played it before.

---
Regarding teaching pigs to sing: "It wastes your time and annoys the pig" ~Mark Twain
#40HellsControllerPosted 7/21/2014 12:27:18 PM
Bayo 2. Because I remember the first one being kind of boring.
---
I spilled Spot Remover on my dog....Now he's gone