Wich version of super smash bros do you think will be more fun, and your reason?

#11Neonwarrior1243Posted 7/19/2014 9:32:33 PM
NihiloExistant posted...
The 3DS version having Smash Run makes me lean in favor of that version being more fun, but it's hard to judge when Sakurai hasn't been saying much about what the Wii U version will have.

Yeah, I find Smash Run looks pretty fun but I don't feel like buying the 3DS version just for that when I can get the Wii U version even if I already have a 3DS.
#12Thundering_TNT(Topic Creator)Posted 7/19/2014 10:24:27 PM
Bump
---
When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up. ~C.S. Lewis
#13golden85354Posted 7/21/2014 9:46:19 PM
wii
#14picanoPosted 7/21/2014 9:50:38 PM
Wii U will be more fun: Sharing a large screen with 3 others, possibly spectators. And it's not always just the match, some times just pausing and pointing out cool stuff.

3DS will sell more: Larger user base, multiple copies required for multiplayer. (I think?)
---
3D and catgirls! : http://picanogfx.unotaku.com/
#15MetroidOtherM2Posted 7/21/2014 9:51:36 PM
Both because they both have Samus Aran, one of the best and most diverse story characters of the roster!
---
Metroid Other M is a great game.
#16CHAINMAILLEKIDPosted 7/21/2014 10:08:28 PM
I think 3DS version has the potential to sell more, simply because handhelds are more of a "per user" interface, where consoles are very much "per household."

I think many people will jump on the portability of the 3DS version , and that it will be a very large success.

But I'm sure those who truly enjoy it will ( also ) invest in the Wii U version. The added visibility of a larger screen, not to mention the HD. Seeing clearly what is happening is a very important aspect of the game, which prevents many unnecessary frustrations. Not to mention dedicated controllers.
I'm not sure about "more fun" but wii U will certainly be the definitive version.
---
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656
#17CHAINMAILLEKIDPosted 7/21/2014 10:09:32 PM
picano posted...
multiple copies required for multiplayer. (I think?)

Probably not "Required".

Pretty sure every major Nintendo multiplayer handheld title has had download play.
---
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656
#18The_shoemakerPosted 7/21/2014 10:15:30 PM
EmperorDoom posted...
Evilcrachitt posted...
More fun: idk, there's not enough info on the Wii U version for me to decide that

Sell more: 3DS, definitely

Maybe. But I've talked to a few people that have a 3DS, yet don't want to get SSB for 3DS and instead are thinking of getting a Wii U just to play it.

There will definitely be those who want Smash on Wii U rather than 3DS, but even if that moves a couple million more Wii U's there are still 40 million plus 3DS's.
---
Check out the amazing band "ESCAPE THE FATE" right here! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02Me9nPk5ro
#19Granadico_Posted 7/21/2014 10:24:25 PM
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...
picano posted...
multiple copies required for multiplayer. (I think?)

Probably not "Required".

Pretty sure every major Nintendo multiplayer handheld title has had download play.

Yeah but it'll probably be severely gimped and you'll probably be limited to one character, like a Mii or something. Mario Kart only lets you be Shy Guy with the default kart
---
Used GameFAQs for ages, finally made another account after 6 years.
Currently playing: Pikmin 3 (Wii U) and Kid Icarus: Uprising (3DS) NNID:Granadico
#20sketchturnerPosted 7/21/2014 10:29:42 PM
WiiU. Larger screen (which especially matters in a game like this) and HD.
---
The last Metroid is in captivity. The galaxy is at peace.