Looks like only the white pro controller is on sale at BB

#1jjgatorPosted 7/20/2014 6:11:39 AM
Only the white controller is listed as 30 bucks. I guess they are just trying to clear stock of the white model.
---
PSN: jjgator
#2Crystal_DreamPosted 7/20/2014 6:16:09 AM
That's fine by me: I hope fingerprints aren't gonna be as visible as my black Wii U gamepad.
That's assuming I'm able to get a Wii U Pro Controller: I'm willing to bet it will be sold out before I am able to get there
---
"Petals dance for our valediction and synchronize to your frozen pulsation...
Swirling wind sings for our reunion and 9.8 is my acceleration." - Mili
#3jjgator(Topic Creator)Posted 7/20/2014 6:19:32 AM
Crystal_Dream posted...
That's fine by me: I hope fingerprints aren't gonna be as visible as my black Wii U gamepad.
That's assuming I'm able to get a Wii U Pro Controller: I'm willing to bet it will be sold out before I am able to get there

They are available online.
---
PSN: jjgator
#4Crystal_DreamPosted 7/20/2014 6:24:03 AM
jjgator posted...
Crystal_Dream posted...

They are available online.

I haven't ordered from Best Buy, but if Amazon is of any indication, paying for shipping might as well mitigate the price drop, and I'd rather just buy the controller in stores anyway.
It's not that I can't find the controller: I just want to spend no more than 35 (tax is about 7% here).
---
"Petals dance for our valediction and synchronize to your frozen pulsation...
Swirling wind sings for our reunion and 9.8 is my acceleration." - Mili