Conan's Clueless Gamer review of Smash Bros. I almost peed my pants.

#11toadiemanPosted 7/20/2014 2:39:22 PM
neroAngelo posted...
Easily the worst clueless gamer segment. It wasn't even funny. The Tomb Raider one was great though.

ok gor-dawn
---
I can't wait to bomb some dodongos
#12Christopher Belmont(Topic Creator)Posted 7/20/2014 3:37:39 PM
Lol, just watched the Tomb Raider one... that was pretty damn funny too. :D
---
When the going gets tough, kick going in the balls!
#13PrincessEevee9Posted 7/20/2014 5:32:29 PM
Don't like Conan but will recognize he has some sort of talent.

Watching the segment I couldn't count how many times I rolled my eyes or wouldn't to end the video for how lame it was. I only laughed at the obvious cubby joints but even them it was because I was laughing how stupidly unfunny they were. It was a waste of 8 minutes and I wouldn't recommend anybody to watch it unless they wanted to start calling him out for this poor excuse for comedy.
#14ShibutoPosted 7/20/2014 5:51:07 PM
It kinda makes me think he's been playing a lot of games now...don't you think he would have a clue or two about games by now? Or will he continue to act like an idiot?
---
"I saw GAMEFAQs with faqs being spelled like faqs instead of facts I figured poor grammar to be welcomed" -MiKe345675
#15TerotrousPosted 7/20/2014 6:12:59 PM
"She's got a hammer, but she's using it not to attack, but to build core strength"

This one was decent, largely because there was just a quicker pace of jokes than most of the others.
---
http://www.backloggery.com/tero - My backloggery
http://whatliesbeyondnovel.blogspot.ca/ - My novel, updates weekly
#16BahamutBBobPosted 7/20/2014 6:27:34 PM
Rikkus_dad posted...
His Tomb Raider one is hilarious, the best one imo.

Yes. None of the others made me laugh that hard. I was a bit disappointed when I got to that part of the game and it was so easy to slide down that hill...
---
XBL / PSN: BahamutBBob
#17Pink_a_DinkPosted 7/20/2014 6:29:08 PM
It was hilarious, until I realized he's sitting there playing it while we all have to wait 4 more months.

Then I just got bitter. :(
---
My reaction when stupid people say stupid things - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBVhfdduwfo
The Wii U board is seriously just awful.
#18MuscleMarchPosted 7/20/2014 6:29:19 PM
neroAngelo posted...
Easily the worst clueless gamer segment. It wasn't even funny. The Tomb Raider one was great though.

butthurt much
---
My body is ready. The mods on this site are not cool.
#19MuscleMarchPosted 7/20/2014 6:30:13 PM
PrincessEevee9 posted...
Don't like Conan but will recognize he has some sort of talent.

Watching the segment I couldn't count how many times I rolled my eyes or wouldn't to end the video for how lame it was. I only laughed at the obvious cubby joints but even them it was because I was laughing how stupidly unfunny they were. It was a waste of 8 minutes and I wouldn't recommend anybody to watch it unless they wanted to start calling him out for this poor excuse for comedy.

Uhh you realize its called CLUELESS gamer...because he knows nothing about video games. its kind of the point of him to make jokes.
---
My body is ready. The mods on this site are not cool.
#20nintendoggerPosted 7/20/2014 6:35:10 PM
Birthday suit Samus really made me lol.

And agreed on the tomb raider one, I started crying from laughing when he killed her sliding down the hill.
---
I recently deleted my 3DS Friend's List to try and clear up space for more active players. Please message me if you want to remain friends!
NNID: LemonBeagle