Nintendo no doubt is the best

#11redeyes6778Posted 7/20/2014 10:45:01 PM
Why not post a list of all the 3rd party games that skipped the wii-u, PS4 and X1 do not need tons of first party games because unlike the wii u those consoles actually get third party games
#12Granadico_Posted 7/20/2014 10:46:23 PM
redeyes6778 posted...
Why not post a list of all the 3rd party games that skipped the wii-u, PS4 and X1 do not need tons of first party games because unlike the wii u those consoles actually get third party games

because that's completely irrelevant to what he's talking about
---
Used GameFAQs for ages, finally made another account after 6 years.
Currently playing: Pikmin 3 (Wii U) and Kid Icarus: Uprising (3DS) NNID:Granadico
#13VideoGameXVPosted 7/21/2014 3:31:56 AM
Here's a comparison of all the exclusives (released and to be released for each of the next-gen console, or this gen now it would be)

Nintendo Wii U

Nintendo Land
New Super Mario Bros. U
New Super Luigi U
Super Mario 3D World
Mario Kart 8
Mario Party 10
Mario Maker
Mario vs. Donkey Kong
Dr. Luigi
Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker
Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze
Game & Wario
Yoshi's Woolly World
The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD
The Legend of Zelda (Wii U)
Hyrule Warriors
Pokemon Rumble U
Kirby (Wii U)
Star Fox (Wii U)
Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
Mario & Sonic at the Sochi 2014 Olympic Winter Games
Sonic Lost World
Sonic Boom: Rise of Lyric
The Wonderful 101
Bayonetta 2
Devil's Third
Project Zero V
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Project Giant Robot
Project Guard
Splatoon
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
Wii Sports Club
Wii Party U
Wii Fit U
Art Academy (Wii U)
Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem
LEGO City Undercover
NES Remix
NES Remix 2
Pikmin 3
Pullblox World
ZombiU

PlayStation 4

Killzone: Shadow Fall
Knack
inFamous: Second Son
Bloodborne
Driveclub
Hyperdimension Neptunia V II
The Last of Us: Remastered
The Order: 1886
Uncharted 4: A Thief's End
Resogun
Deep Down
Let it Die

Xbox One

Crackdown
Dead Rising 3
Fable Legends
Fighter Within
Forza Motorsport 5
Forza Horizon 2
Halo: The Master Chief Collection
Halo 5: Guardians
Gears of War (X1)
Killer Instinct
Kinect Sports Rivals
Phantom Dust
Project Spark
Quantum Break
Ryse: Son of Rome
Scalebound
Sunset Overdrive

I'm proabley missing some but this is what I know of so far.
#14HotCrumpetsPosted 7/21/2014 3:49:59 AM
There is also 2 metroid games in development which I don't think you listed.
---
http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/793/534/a6f.gif
#15vermilion99Posted 7/21/2014 4:24:46 AM
So Nintendo wins because the biggest games they are offering on the Wii U are Mario, Zelda, Kart, and Smash? It's been that way since the NES days.

This board is hilarious. 3rd Party support doesn't matter and now only exclusives matter. Let us ignore that 3rd Party games appeal to a lot of people. Just look at combined PS3 and 360 combined sales. Let us also pretend that the WiiU hasn't been out much longer than the PS4 and One, and praise it because it has a few more exclusives. Best of all, let's drool over the same franchises that have been around for 20-30 years while we act like only 3rd Parties release sequels and rehashes.
#16KungFuPhilPosted 7/21/2014 4:52:20 AM(edited)
VideoGameXV posted...
Here's a comparison of all the exclusives (released and to be released for each of the next-gen console, or this gen now it would be)

Just looking at the numbers, not quality of games. I've used Wikipedia for the list of exclusives:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Wii_U_games
89 Exclusives, 21 Nintendo Exclusive, 89 Console exclusives

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_PlayStation_4_games
28 Exclusive, 22 Sony Exclusive, 77 Console Exclusive

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Xbox_One_games
32 Exclusive games, 14 Microsoft Exclusive, 21 Console Exclusives

Exclusive = If you want to play the game, you need the console to play it.

Company Exclusive = If you want to play the game, you need a console from the company family to play it (such as Wii/3DS/Wii U, PS3/PS4/Vita, or Xbox360/One)

Console Exclusive = If you want to play the game, you need either the console or a PC to play it.

I had to count Nintendo's games, so it may be slightly off. I also didn't count "Wii U" editions as exclusives. For example, I didn't count Batman: Arkham City Armored Edition as an exclusive game for the Wii U.
---
PSN: Moar_Shtick
#17PigfartsPosted 7/21/2014 4:54:44 AM
All I know in the latest Gamerinformer, they had a top 50 games at E3 and there were alot of awesome games i haven't heard about being released for PS4 and Xb1, not too much was going on with nintendo though.

And the most anticipated game is H-Hour, its will be the biggest system seller, and GOTY for 2015 -2019. These are not my opinions this is a fact.
---
If you don't like the smell of pigfarts, stay out of the pigpen.
#18sonicsonicPosted 7/21/2014 4:57:09 AM
vermilion99 posted...
So Nintendo wins because the biggest games they are offering on the Wii U are Mario, Zelda, Kart, and Smash? It's been that way since the NES days.

This board is hilarious. 3rd Party support doesn't matter and now only exclusives matter. Let us ignore that 3rd Party games appeal to a lot of people. Just look at combined PS3 and 360 combined sales. Let us also pretend that the WiiU hasn't been out much longer than the PS4 and One, and praise it because it has a few more exclusives. Best of all, let's drool over the same franchises that have been around for 20-30 years while we act like only 3rd Parties release sequels and rehashes.

Kart and Smash weren't on NES. Zing!
---
3DS FC:0688-5946-1084 Pokemon TSV-4026 IGN: Jack
NNID:SuperSegaSonic PSN:Sonicsuper1
#19vermilion99Posted 7/21/2014 4:59:49 AM
sonicsonic posted...
vermilion99 posted...

Kart is still 20 years old.
#20sonicsonicPosted 7/21/2014 5:01:45 AM
vermilion99 posted...
sonicsonic posted...
vermilion99 posted...

Kart is still 20 years old.

So are the majority of genres that are used in games these days. Criticize Nintendo cause they can't reinvent the racing genre ? C'mon man.
---
3DS FC:0688-5946-1084 Pokemon TSV-4026 IGN: Jack
NNID:SuperSegaSonic PSN:Sonicsuper1