Annoying: Pro Controller Sold Out at Best Buy

#1esoteric42Posted 7/21/2014 10:43:31 AM
Not available online or in store.
#2DeathSoul2000Posted 7/21/2014 10:44:01 AM
oh well
#3ARsignal11Posted 7/21/2014 10:54:02 AM
Price match it at Target, Walmart, Toys R Us or some other store. Easy.
#4freezingicekirbPosted 7/21/2014 11:12:33 AM
Is that $30 Wii U Pro controller sale still going on at Best Buy? According to their site, only the white pro controllers are at that price... the black ones are apparently still $50.

(Why is one more expensive than the other? Aren't they both the same thing, or is one more in demand than the other?)
#5IokuaPosted 7/21/2014 11:14:30 AM
Statement: Shop somewhere else.

Suggestion: Burn holes through organic meat bags that would dare run out of the consumer product you so desire.
---
Welcome to gamefaqs, where poverty is an illegal activity.
#6SetecAstronomyPosted 7/21/2014 11:18:22 AM
freezingicekirb posted...
Is that $30 Wii U Pro controller sale still going on at Best Buy? According to their site, only the white pro controllers are at that price... the black ones are apparently still $50.

(Why is one more expensive than the other? Aren't they both the same thing, or is one more in demand than the other?)

The sale was only for the white one.
#7NTendoFreakPosted 7/21/2014 11:38:52 AM
i just ordered one online and received a confirmation e-mail. i wonder if i'll get a follow up cancelling the item.
---
3DS: 1418-6793-6765
NNID / PSN: lostwhitecat
#8Master AlienPosted 7/21/2014 2:58:14 PM

They may have changed parts/material used in the controller. I know Sony has quietly changed the thumbstick material on the ds4, dont know if those have hit the stores yet or not.
#9BladeManEXEPosted 7/21/2014 3:13:39 PM
Master Alien posted...

They may have changed parts/material used in the controller. I know Sony has quietly changed the thumbstick material on the ds4, dont know if those have hit the stores yet or not.

Actually, I think it's just because the black ones are a lot more popular. They seem to sell out more often than the white model, leaving lots of them left over. I'm pretty sure this isn't even the first time there's been a color specific sale.
#10MithrilMonarchPosted 7/21/2014 3:17:46 PM
I found my Black Wii U Pro Controller for $30 at a Kmart. It wasn't during any specific sale, either. Try there if you have one nearby.
---
The terms 'JRPG' and 'WRPG' are stupid.