7 Minutes of Project Giant Robot gameplay...man this game looks worst and worst

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. 7 Minutes of Project Giant Robot gameplay...man this game looks worst and worst
11 months ago#1
http://www.ign.com/videos/2014/07/21/project-giant-robot-gameplay

This game looks worst even if it's just an eshop title. This looks just boring. Yea the guy sucks at playing, but that gameplay and graphics. Don't look the best. I really hope Nintendo doesn't release this as a $60 game.
---
Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.--General Patton
11 months ago#2
This game looks fantasticly fun.
---
Anybody need a hug?
11 months ago#3
Superlatives are the worstest.
---
3DS FC: 2277-6801-3957
11 months ago#4
toidiedud posted...

How does it feel living in denial?
---
Playing Blitzball in Final Fantasy X makes me want to kill myself
PSN/NNID: Mandrew257
11 months ago#5
toidiedud posted...

Honestly any other Wii U game looks more fun than this, but hey if you can get into this somehow then more power to you.
---
Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.--General Patton
11 months ago#6
"Worst and worst"? Maybe you should spend less time bashing video games and more time working on your grammar?
---
LFT: Destiny, Splatoon, Dragon Age 3, Yoshi WW, Omega Sapphire, SSB WiiU, Alien Isolation, MKX, Talesof Xillia 2/Zesteria, and Persona 5.
PSN/NNID-Unretributed
11 months ago#7
I really wish Nintendo didn't show off prototypes this early in development. Maybe they could have shown it off next year when/if it became a decent game. Starfox U and Project Guard have the same problems.
(message deleted)
11 months ago#9
TC, I'll forgive you if English isn't your first language.

If it is, there's no excuse for that.
11 months ago#10
zerooo0 posted...
DarthLaharl posted...
"Worst and worst"? Maybe you should spend less time bashing video games and more time working on your grammar?

Hahahahaha like I actually tried being actually correct in my title. I couldn't care less what you grammar nazis say. It's okay that you are just a fanboy though.

http://global3.memecdn.com/grammar-nazi_o_1373843.jpg
---
Playing Blitzball in Final Fantasy X makes me want to kill myself
PSN/NNID: Mandrew257
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. 7 Minutes of Project Giant Robot gameplay...man this game looks worst and worst

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived