Which Nintendo console do you think had the worst 3rd party support?

#11monkeyspoon(Topic Creator)Posted 7/22/2014 4:57:23 AM
sonyfangirl posted...
monkeyspoon posted...
I have no idea why people are voting for n64. That had lots of 3rd party support and 3rd party exclusives.

Come on U know it did not.

User Name sonyfangirl
User ID 6997730
Board User Level 10: Provisional (1)
New account with less than 3 Karma. Can create 1 topic, 10 messages per day (3 per hour)
Account Created Monday, July 21, 2014 6:09 PM

I'm guessing you are an alt.
---
PS4>XB1>wiiu
Best game of 2013 = The Last of Us. It won the most game of the year awards.
#12sonyfangirlPosted 7/22/2014 5:03:26 AM
monkeyspoon posted...
sonyfangirl posted...
monkeyspoon posted...
I have no idea why people are voting for n64. That had lots of 3rd party support and 3rd party exclusives.

Come on U know it did not.

User Name sonyfangirl
User ID 6997730
Board User Level 10: Provisional (1)
New account with less than 3 Karma. Can create 1 topic, 10 messages per day (3 per hour)
Account Created Monday, July 21, 2014 6:09 PM

I'm guessing you are an alt.

I'm guessing you are too
#13NemerlightPosted 7/22/2014 5:03:42 AM
At this point you buying Wii U for Nintendo games. If you want third party support this isnt system for you.
---
Miami Heat not champions of 2014.
http://i.imgur.com/m52Q7Rt.gif
#14TrueBlue91Posted 7/22/2014 5:04:39 AM
Wii U
---
Pour grammer annoy's me
"This isn't even apples to oranges. More like toast to bears." - Bloodychess
#15FayeLadyPosted 7/22/2014 5:29:04 AM
Its between the Wii U and the GC, and i'm pretty sure the GC was a lot older by the time it had such poor support. That being said, the Wii U is likely to make up a much bigger portion of this generation than the GC did of its generation. So its possible third parties will support it more if they can get over the hill of creating a market for third party software on the platform.
---
If I support the game company, then I won't be supporting the blank DVD business.
#16vermilion99Posted 7/22/2014 5:36:47 AM
FayeLady posted...
Its between the Wii U and the GC, and i'm pretty sure the GC was a lot older by the time it had such poor support. That being said, the Wii U is likely to make up a much bigger portion of this generation than the GC did of its generation. So its possible third parties will support it more if they can get over the hill of creating a market for third party software on the platform.

You have no idea at all of what your talking about. The Wii U is trailing behind the GameCube sales wise. The GCN also had much better 3rd party support
#17FayeLadyPosted 7/22/2014 5:44:57 AM
vermilion99 posted...
FayeLady posted...

You have no idea at all of what your talking about. The Wii U is trailing behind the GameCube sales wise. The GCN also had much better 3rd party support

It doesn't matter if the wii u is lagged behind the gamecube. Few consoles will be sold this generation than that generation, so the wii u is likely to be a far larger portion of the market.

The Wii U would only need to do as well as the GC if the PS4 and One do as well as the PS2 and Xbox, and thats unlikely to happen.
---
If I support the game company, then I won't be supporting the blank DVD business.
#18monkeyspoon(Topic Creator)Posted 7/22/2014 5:56:51 AM
vermilion99 posted...
FayeLady posted...

The GameCube was on par tech wise with the ps2 and xbox. So 3rd parties had an easy time making games for all 3. Every publisher supported the GameCube including ea.

The wiiu is far weaker than the PS4 and xbox one and struggles to keep up with PS3 and 360. Devs are having a hard time getting games to run on the wiiu and receive returns on their investment. Not every publisher supports the wiiu and focus is shifting to concentrate on the far more powerful consoles (PS4 and xbox one). EA has dropped support completely. The situation is going to get worse.
---
PS4>XB1>wiiu
Best game of 2013 = The Last of Us. It won the most game of the year awards.
#19vermilion99Posted 7/22/2014 6:05:59 AM
FayeLady posted...
vermilion99 posted...
FayeLady posted...

It doesn't matter if the wii u is lagged behind the gamecube. Few consoles will be sold this generation than that generation, so the wii u is likely to be a far larger portion of the market.

The Wii U would only need to do as well as the GC if the PS4 and One do as well as the PS2 and Xbox, and thats unlikely to happen.

What are you talking about. The Wii U is already trailing behind the GameCube which means it's on its way of selling less than the GCN. The PS4 has already surpassed the WiiU with its one year head start.
#20nonexistingheroPosted 7/22/2014 6:13:50 AM
N64 probably in terms of amount of games, but the Wii U when you consider just how much the industry has grown since and that Nintendo has had a crapload of chances to gain good 3rd party support.
---
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.