Which Nintendo console do you think had the worst 3rd party support?

#131ps4ponyreturnsPosted 7/23/2014 10:52:54 AM
Ccroybb posted...
N64 and Wii U had the worst. Gamecube and SNES had the best.

Not true.

If we are talking quantity.
#132monkeyspoon(Topic Creator)Posted 7/23/2014 10:56:06 AM
lastofponies posted...
monkeyspoon posted...
sonyfangirl posted...
ps4ponyreturns posted...
So offensive. But what can you expect from a troll.

Yeah I agree.

Agreeing with yourself jobvd. Maybe you should get your other 2 alts to agree too.

So salty.

That's 3 of your alts. Going to go the full house and post with Dankeyspaan too. You really are pathetic.
---
PS4>XB1>wiiu
Best game of 2013 = The Last of Us. It won the most game of the year awards.
#133monkeyspoon(Topic Creator)Posted 7/23/2014 10:58:28 AM
vermilion99 posted...
lp913 posted...
vermilion99 posted...
lp913 posted...
vermilion99 posted...
Again, nobody can come up with 1 WiiU 3rd Party title they are anticipating this year or next but still trying to argue. Sad.

I'll bite:

Bayonetta
Bayonetta 2
Sonic Boom: Rise of Lyric
Watch Dogs
Project Cars (2015)

Thats not including any upcoming Lego games or eShop games (THEY do count, now matter how much LAME N64 defending you continue to do) that will all in the end, STILL blow away what the N64 actually had back in the day!

Bayonetta? So I'm gonna count Rares games in the N64 now.

Go ahead, WON'T change the outcome, plus SEGA/Platinum is still third party anyways, despite the exclusivity of Bayonetta 2.

So sad

The sad thing is that jobvd is a sad pathetic troll who tries to seek attention. I actually think he has certain issues. The amount of attention he seeks by creating so many alts and starting arguments is not normal. I wonder what pathetic life he must live to do this. Either that or he has certain mental health issues.
---
PS4>XB1>wiiu
Best game of 2013 = The Last of Us. It won the most game of the year awards.
#134ps4ponyreturnsPosted 7/23/2014 11:03:22 AM
Do you think people care about your opinions?
#135CcroybbPosted 7/23/2014 11:24:53 AM
ps4ponyreturns posted...
Ccroybb posted...

Not true.

If we were talking quantity the Wii would have some of the greatest 3rd party support ever.
---
Gamefaqs mods are terrible
#136ps4ponyreturnsPosted 7/23/2014 11:26:40 AM
Ccroybb posted...
ps4ponyreturns posted...
Ccroybb posted...

Not true.

If we were talking quantity the Wii would have some of the greatest 3rd party support ever.

That is true.

And the wii U has how many games already?
#137STN79Posted 7/23/2014 5:01:16 PM
I was already 17 by the time N64 came out and well aware of it's horrendous third party support. I remember going to the rental stores each week and struggling to find games to play. Sony on the other hand had a massive library in comparison. Not much difference today but at least Nintendo isn't hanging by a thread this time. I love my N64 but be realistic. Wii U is not nearly as crippled as everyone thinks. Nostalgia would convince you otherwise that N64 was better but it's just not the case.
---
It is artists, not technicians, who make excellent games. "Hiroshi yamauchi"
#138brentendo3Posted 7/23/2014 5:22:15 PM
It's a tough one between N64 and Wii U for me. 90% of the good games on N64 were Nintendo/Rare lol.
#139vermilion99Posted 7/23/2014 6:05:54 PM
STN79 posted...
I was already 17 by the time N64 came out and well aware of it's horrendous third party support. I remember going to the rental stores each week and struggling to find games to play. Sony on the other hand had a massive library in comparison. Not much difference today but at least Nintendo isn't hanging by a thread this time. I love my N64 but be realistic. Wii U is not nearly as crippled as everyone thinks. Nostalgia would convince you otherwise that N64 was better but it's just not the case.

The WiiU won't sell half of what the N64 did when they were, in your opinion, hanging by a thread. Again, how many 3rd Party games are your anticipating this year and next? Are you just going to ignore the list of 3rd Party games on the N64 and pretend that the WiiU is getting better support? Seriously?
#140ps4ponyreturnsPosted 7/23/2014 6:29:18 PM
vermilion99 posted...
STN79 posted...

The WiiU won't sell half of what the N64 did when they were, in your opinion, hanging by a thread. Again, how many 3rd Party games are your anticipating this year and next? Are you just going to ignore the list of 3rd Party games on the N64 and pretend that the WiiU is getting better support? Seriously?

Are you ignoring the fact that there already more wii U games than m64 ones?