Which Nintendo console do you think had the worst 3rd party support?

#141STN79Posted 7/23/2014 9:03:11 PM(edited)
You've got a point there! The Wii U which literally already has more games in it's two year existence than N64 had in 5 years supposedly has less third party support. Riiiiiiiight!
That seems legit.
---
It is artists, not technicians, who make excellent games. "Hiroshi yamauchi"
#142lp913Posted 7/23/2014 10:41:35 PM
STN79 posted...
You've got a point there! The Wii U which literally already has more games in it's two year existence than N64 had in 5 years supposedly has less third party support. Riiiiiiiight!
That seems legit.

LOL I'm with you man! I still can't believe SOME people here are actually trying to suggest AND convince us of the falsehood that N64 has more even though Wii U has already surpassed it with plenty more to come in the months ahead be it retail OR digital! SMH...............
---
[NNID: LPLETHAL79]
[3DS FC: 0645-5794-3020]
#143STN79Posted 7/24/2014 12:05:46 AM
Good to see a few of us out there have some sense. I think we just put a hole in the theory of Wii U being the worst supported console. most of the voters saying it's Wii U probably don't even own one or know very little about it's game selection. Nostalgia will do that to you i guess.
---
#144dankeyspaanPosted 7/24/2014 2:58:48 AM
STN79 posted...
Good to see a few of us out there have some sense. I think we just put a hole in the theory of Wii U being the worst supported console. most of the voters saying it's Wii U probably don't even own one or know very little about it's game selection. Nostalgia will do that to you i guess.

Yeah. Were are vermillion and spoon now?
#145monkeyspoon(Topic Creator)Posted 7/24/2014 3:18:51 AM
My topic was asking for peoples opinions on what they think was Nintendo's worst console for 3rd party support. I did not stipulate quantity, quality, boxed games or all games.

There is no definite answer despite how much people argue their cases.

So far 55% of people in this topic think the wiiu is the worst.

The sad thing is jobvd doesn't care what his opinion is as long as it's the opposite of mine.
---
PS4>XB1>wiiu
Best game of 2013 = The Last of Us. It won the most game of the year awards.
#146STN79Posted 7/24/2014 3:53:25 AM(edited)
Those 55% are clueless apparently then. You can't say Wii U had worst third party support when it literally has more games than N64 now. That's pretty bad for a system that had a 5 year run with less games than Wii U in it's barely over two years on the market. At this point topics like these are no longer relevant. Besides comparing the game libraries of two systems from a completely different gen and time is like apples and oranges.

Sure everybody's opinion will difffer but facts are facts.
Wii U is clearly getting more games than N64 ever hoped to get and yes many of them are third party.
---
#147monkeyspoon(Topic Creator)Posted 7/24/2014 3:55:17 AM
STN79 posted...
Those 55% are clueless apparently then. You can't say Wii U had worst third party support when it literally has more games than N64 now. That's pretty bad for a system that had a 5 year run with less games than Wii U in it's barely over two years on the market. At this point topics like these are no longer relevant. Besides comparing the game libraries of two systems from a completely different gen and time is like apples and oranges.

Sure everybody's opinion will difffer but facts are facts. Wii U is clearly getting more games than N64 ever hoped to get.

I never stipulated the conditions. Saying the wiiu beat the n64 is your opinion.

You could argue that the wiiu had the best support because of volume but I'd disagree because most of it was shovel ware.

Support doesn't mean quantity specifically.
---
PS4>XB1>wiiu
#148dankeyspaanPosted 7/24/2014 4:02:31 AM
monkeyspoon posted...
My topic was asking for peoples opinions on what they think was Nintendo's worst console for 3rd party support. I did not stipulate quantity, quality, boxed games or all games.

The sad thing is jobvd doesn't care what his opinion is as long as it's the opposite of mine.

Lol. You took a stance and were proven wrong.
#149monkeyspoon(Topic Creator)Posted 7/24/2014 4:08:16 AM
dankeyspaan posted...
monkeyspoon posted...

Lol. You took a stance and were proven wrong.

The majority of people agree with me. I think you'll find that means I was proven right.

Nice try jobvd.
---
PS4>XB1>wiiu
#150dankeyspaanPosted 7/24/2014 4:10:12 AM
monkeyspoon posted...
dankeyspaan posted...
monkeyspoon posted...

Lol. You took a stance and were iproven wrong.

The majority of people agree with me. I think you'll find that means I was proven right.

Nice try jobvd.

Nope. You presented them with a biased uninformed topic. They are not to blame.