Which Nintendo console do you think had the worst 3rd party support?

#91juzziebPosted 7/23/2014 2:27:48 AM(edited)
That sig lol. TC is obviously a butthurt Xbone fanboy. All TLOU fans are actually Xboxers full of regret that they didn't buy a PS3/4. No one who owns a PS3 even likes that game.

Sorry TC but it's last place for XBone this time around. Even if Wii-U doesn't have 3rd party support it has exclusives to carry it to 2nd place. Xbone is like a crappy PS4, which is like a crappy computer.
#92ps4ponyreturnsPosted 7/23/2014 2:32:32 AM
monkeyspoon posted...
ps4ponyreturns posted...
monkeyspoon posted...
PS4ponyreturns, stop creating alt accounts after you have been banned. You were banned for a reason. That reason being you are a troll and no one wants you here. I also know who your other alts are.

ps4powerpony
User ID 6991077
Board User Level -2: Banned
User has been banned from posting messages for one or more Terms of Service violations.

Stop slandering new users, monkeyspoon.

No one believes you jobvd. Why won't you stay banned?

Only you care, obsessed ponyfriend.
#93monkeyspoon(Topic Creator)Posted 7/23/2014 2:35:40 AM
juzzieb posted...
That sig lol. TC is obviously a butthurt Xbone fanboy. All TLOU fans are actually Xboxers full of regret that they didn't buy a PS3/4. No one who owns a PS3 even likes that game.

Sorry TC but it's last place for XBone this time around. Even if Wii-U doesn't have 3rd party support it has exclusives to carry it to 2nd place. Xbone is like a crappy PS4, which is like a crappy computer.

That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard. I'm no xbox fan at all.
---
PS4>XB1>wiiu
Best game of 2013 = The Last of Us. It won the most game of the year awards.
#94ps4ponyreturnsPosted 7/23/2014 2:37:04 AM
monkeyspoon posted...
juzzieb posted...

That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard. I'm no xbox fan at all.

So what are you?
#95RukumouruPosted 7/23/2014 4:12:47 AM
None of my favorite games on the N64 are from third parties except MegaMan 64, so it takes the cake easily.
#96vermilion99Posted 7/23/2014 4:23:04 AM
It's quite hilarious watching people pretend it isn't the WiiU. Aside from its launch, the Wii U has the worst 3rd party support of any major home console and that's including the Dreamcast. The N64 had a small amount of 3rd Party support but, at least, it had a number of good exclusives from 3rd Parties and usually had ports that were better than their PS counter part. Again, we are nearing the 2 year mark for the WiiU and nobody defending it can name 1 3rd Party game coming later this year or next year that they will buy. That's because 3rd Parties have abandoned it.

And before anyone chimes in with Bayonetta, X, or Devils Third then we can count Rare games on the N64 since they were all funded by Nintendo.
#97STN79Posted 7/23/2014 4:55:20 AM
OMG are you people really this stupid or just completely ignorant of the N64 era? That thing barely had support at all. Nintendo was the only reason it stayed afloat. They had literally only two games on launch day. They were Mario 64 and Pilotwings 64. PS1 nearly put Nintendo into an early grave that year. Third parties saw that Nintendo was still using carts and ran screaming! It was awful until the first party stuff started to kick off.
---
It is artists, not technicians, who make excellent games. "Hiroshi yamauchi"
#98vermilion99Posted 7/23/2014 5:03:47 AM
STN79 posted...
OMG are you people really this stupid or just completely ignorant of the N64 era? That thing barely had support at all. Nintendo was the only reason it stayed afloat. They had literally only two games on launch day. They were Mario 64 and Pilotwings 64. PS1 nearly put Nintendo into an early grave that year. Third parties saw that Nintendo was still using carts and ran screaming! It was awful until the first party stuff started to kick off.

You can tell the difference between the people who were actually gaming during that era and the people who are using revisionist history. The N64 had terrible 3rd Party support compared to the PS, but it still had better support over the long run than the WiiU is going to get. Also, the N64 sold twice as much as the GameCube and the WiiU won't get close to its numbers so not sure why you think they were almost put in the "grave."

Once again, can anyone please tell me what 3rd Party WiiU retail games your looking forward to this year and next year.
#99monkeyspoon(Topic Creator)Posted 7/23/2014 5:31:33 AM
vermilion99 posted...
STN79 posted...

You can tell the difference between the people who were actually gaming during that era and the people who are using revisionist history. The N64 had terrible 3rd Party support compared to the PS, but it still had better support over the long run than the WiiU is going to get. Also, the N64 sold twice as much as the GameCube and the WiiU won't get close to its numbers so not sure why you think they were almost put in the "grave."

Once again, can anyone please tell me what 3rd Party WiiU retail games your looking forward to this year and next year.

Exactly. The N64 was the go to console for 3d platformers. Many current devs learnt the trade on N64. Sucker punch made rocket robot on wheels. Rockstar made body harvest. There was other 3d games like Silicon Valley and glover etc. Plenty of driving and sports games.

I expect those who say otherwise were too young to remember.
---
PS4>XB1>wiiu
Best game of 2013 = The Last of Us. It won the most game of the year awards.
#100vermilion99Posted 7/23/2014 5:42:15 AM
monkeyspoon posted...
vermilion99 posted...
STN79 posted...

Exactly. The N64 was the go to console for 3d platformers. Many current devs learnt the trade on N64. Sucker punch made rocket robot on wheels. Rockstar made body harvest. There was other 3d games like Silicon Valley and glover etc. Plenty of driving and sports games.

I expect those who say otherwise were too young to remember.

The fact that nobody can come up with a retail WiiU 3rd Party title that they are interested in this year or next speaks volumes.