Wtf local gamestop only has used wiiu's in stock

#1DDP886Posted 7/22/2014 8:02:57 AM
My local GameStop has no new wiiu consoles. They moved their game section off the shelves on the walls to small carts near the registers....
---
Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds = Spiritual Liberation
LETS GO: NYM|NYJ|NYK|NYR
#2squatch22Posted 7/22/2014 8:05:18 AM
Do they have A buttons?
---
I now have 2 followers (Or 1 and his alt) that think I live with my mum who died in 2002.
#3djrudenPosted 7/22/2014 8:07:01 AM
Doesn't gamestop only sell used stuff? Why even shop there if you don't want to buy something used?
#4kcdobbinsPosted 7/22/2014 8:09:02 AM
Don't trust them. My friend's cousin's aunt's parole office bought a used Wii U from a Gamestop one time and the A button came off the gamepad just fifty feet after he left the parking lot.
---
"You Killed the Guest."- Sifl-bot Sifl & Olly
We are the Mycon. We respond.
#5SegavsCapcomPosted 7/22/2014 8:09:36 AM
djruden posted...
Doesn't gamestop only sell used stuff? Why even shop there if you don't want to buy something used?

GameStop sells new stuff too. Their main draw is that they sell used stuff that costs less than a new game, but they still sell brand new hardware and software.
---
My sig will never happen, but it would be awesome if it did.
3DS FC: 1306-5920-0665 _PSN: SegavsCapcom_ Steam: SegavsCapcom_NNID: SegavsCapcom
#6djrudenPosted 7/22/2014 8:14:59 AM
SegavsCapcom posted...
djruden posted...

GameStop sells new stuff too. Their main draw is that they sell used stuff that costs less than a new game, but they still sell brand new hardware and software.

Pretty sure I have seen numerous examples of gamestop seling "new" items that have already been opened and used. I wouldn't trust anything there labeled as "new".
#7AKCarlPosted 7/22/2014 8:15:56 AM
SegavsCapcom posted...
djruden posted...

The best part is when you see the used and new game side by side on the shelf, and there's only a two dollar difference. Love them deals.

Not even joking about that.
#8DDP886(Topic Creator)Posted 7/22/2014 8:16:25 AM
I was actually surprised when I saw this
Why do they sell old stuff and out it in a brand new box?
---
Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds = Spiritual Liberation
LETS GO: NYM|NYJ|NYK|NYR