So Playstaion and Xbox get Destiny while wii u gets... splatoon...

#101random_man9119Posted 7/22/2014 1:23:17 PM
Granadico_ posted...
MetroidJunkie posted...
Granadico_ posted...

Bungie guys are making an FPS MMO. Spent hundreds of millions of dollars, supposed to last all generation at least. Persistent world. All that jazz.
Personally i think it looks way too much like Halo

I think it looks more like Borderlands, although that may just be the color saturation.

Well i was talking about gameplay. I seen a buncha beta gameplay footage, and it looked very similar to Halo. Running animations, jumping physics, non-ADS shooting, they have their own Ghost and Chopper like vehicle. It might be very different, but holy crap i felt like i was watching Halo gameplay

Playing the Beta, there was a bit of Halo vibe... But the (Not overly complicated) RPG elements, stuff like special moves, and random map events (Ok, they're not really that random but I didn't know what to call them) make a big difference (to me at least)...
---
NNID:MrOddities|SteamID:Mr.Oddities
Currently playing:Skyrim,Borderlands 2,Dungeon Defenders,Rogue Legacy,Awesomenauts,Guacamelee!STCE,Shovel Knight,Fallout3
#102ShibutoPosted 7/22/2014 1:25:24 PM
king_madden posted...
Lol oh lord. I just love all the conspiracy theorists on these boards, with the tin foil hats and mousepads

For someone whose name is King Madden...its no surprise that you think its a conspiracy. You also like gaming in 30 fps?
---
"I saw GAMEFAQs with faqs being spelled like faqs instead of facts I figured poor grammar to be welcomed" -MiKe345675
#103Who_Dat504Posted 7/22/2014 1:32:04 PM
AhnoldDood posted...
Who_Dat504 posted...
Can you explain what you mean are you trying to say AC Unity is just a up res PS3 360 AC game?

Can you explain why you think AC Unity wouldn't be on the PS3 or 360 if the 8th gen consoles weren't out?

The PS3 and 360 can not run AC Unity with the size of the city and the crowd density plus the atmosphere in the city, have you seen some of the gameplay videos its very impressive.

My original point was how UbiSoft waited for next gen console to launch to release there next gen AC game. If the PC is such a great market and the PS4 and XBox One are useless like the person said that my original post was responding, why didn't Ubisoft release AC Unity on the PC years ago?
---
Saints, LSU, and Pelicans fan!
#104MetroidJunkiePosted 7/22/2014 1:34:45 PM
Shibuto posted...

For someone whose name is King Madden...its no surprise that you think its a conspiracy. You also like gaming in 30 fps?

It's obviously not the preferable but I'm honestly perfectly fine with 30fps if it means they can push the graphical quality to its maximum. Hell, my Intel GPU means I have to play many games at frame-rates much lower than 30, so I'm not very picky.
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior and you're not ashamed, put this in your signature.
#105Who_Dat504Posted 7/22/2014 1:36:22 PM
Shibuto posted...
king_madden posted...
Lol oh lord. I just love all the conspiracy theorists on these boards, with the tin foil hats and mousepads

You do know that every Bungie console game was 30 fps, I don't remember people having a problem with Halo being 30 fps
---
Saints, LSU, and Pelicans fan!
#106JackalPosted 7/22/2014 1:43:17 PM
I've never played Halo games so I wouldn't know if it played like one myself. I was just glad to be able to play it without getting a headache! I've only played it once since the Alpha was released. But it's good to know what other fans of the FPS games think about it.
---
PSN: Jackal-5, XBox: Jackal 55 (No, I don't have a 360)
EVE Online: Jonak, Ouya: Zeek_Bronz
#107king_maddenPosted 7/22/2014 1:44:23 PM
Shibuto posted...
king_madden posted...

lol you do know what a conspiracy is right? I mean the way you used it here im inclined to believe you dont know, but whatever.

also yes, I dont mind playing at 30fps. the Beta plays fine, im not a fps fan, but the beta made me want to buy the game with my friends. i do understand that 30fps is pretty much the "last ditch effort" when trying to find issues with a game so i wont expect a comeback from you.
#108king_maddenPosted 7/22/2014 1:47:02 PM
AhnoldDood posted...
Who_Dat504 posted...
Can you explain what you mean are you trying to say AC Unity is just a up res PS3 360 AC game?

Can you explain why you think AC Unity wouldn't be on the PS3 or 360 if the 8th gen consoles weren't out?

probably because they are getting a separate assassins creed game, so more than likely that game wouldve just came out.

teh1337gosu posted...
Destiny is barely hits 30 fps as a shooter, and you need to pay for the online. The graphics aren't I lressuve for a 30fps game, uncharted looks better at 60fps.

only have to pay for PvP online, you can play the game online without a ps+ sub. most mmos dont have the "OMG MUST SEE" graphics due to the scale and amount of players.
#109Baha05Posted 7/22/2014 1:50:20 PM
Jackal posted...
I've never played Halo games so I wouldn't know if it played like one myself. I was just glad to be able to play it without getting a headache! I've only played it once since the Alpha was released. But it's good to know what other fans of the FPS games think about it.

Halo is kinda easy to describe, just think of Payday 2, except much faster in how you move and jump.
---
""All of you that think Bayo in Peach's dress is the first game are either fools or really the most ignorant fanboys alive." SSJ4CHRIS
#110Hiten Mitsurugi SPosted 7/22/2014 1:52:46 PM
Destiny is destined to be garbage and will be shut down within a year
---
Super Smash Bros. for 3DS and Wii U!