So Playstaion and Xbox get Destiny while wii u gets... splatoon...

#111Baha05Posted 7/22/2014 1:54:31 PM
Hiten Mitsurugi S posted...
Destiny is destined to be garbage and will be shut down within a year

I highly doubt that, granted I'm a bit conflicted over the game because it looks ok, but like Borderlands already existed so I'm wondering what this title doe differently.
---
""All of you that think Bayo in Peach's dress is the first game are either fools or really the most ignorant fanboys alive." SSJ4CHRIS
#112QuestionmarktariusPosted 7/22/2014 1:56:08 PM
Baha05 posted...
Borderlands already existed so I'm wondering what this title does differently.

Always online.
#113king_maddenPosted 7/22/2014 1:56:23 PM
Baha05 posted...
Hiten Mitsurugi S posted...
Destiny is destined to be garbage and will be shut down within a year

I highly doubt that, granted I'm a bit conflicted over the game because it looks ok, but like Borderlands already existed so I'm wondering what this title doe differently.

I keep hearing people say this, and as someone who has played all the borderlands (not to completion but enough lol), and have played the beta of Destiny, how are they so similar? I actually like this one better so far.
#114Baha05Posted 7/22/2014 1:57:33 PM
Questionmarktarius posted...
Baha05 posted...
Borderlands already existed so I'm wondering what this title does differently.

Always online.

Aside from that, that really does not bother me as long as the servers are good and that you can restrict aspects of people joining and leaving (and how good those are too)

I mean Borderlands 2 you can play offline but design wise it's kinda boring without others.
---
""All of you that think Bayo in Peach's dress is the first game are either fools or really the most ignorant fanboys alive." SSJ4CHRIS
#115Baha05Posted 7/22/2014 2:01:52 PM
king_madden posted...
I keep hearing people say this, and as someone who has played all the borderlands (not to completion but enough lol), and have played the beta of Destiny, how are they so similar? I actually like this one better so far.

And just the concept, an FPS with a story mode, loot (I assume loot), different weapon and character set ups and people joining into your game or vice versa. When I saw it it kinda resembles Borderlands and still kinda does.

I dunno maybe it's the fact that for how much Online dependent FPS are in this industry there is a surprising lack of them where you don't have co-op, that's like one of the goofiest things I noticed about FPS I play, I have maybe a few that have it, and two of them are Borderlands games, the Halo Franchise, and Dead Island, everything else doesn't have it or has separate co-op storys for it (Far Cry 3) or I have not bought the ones that have co-op (also forgot Gears of War)
---
#116MetroidJunkiePosted 7/22/2014 2:06:53 PM
king_madden posted...

I'm probably just distracted by aesthetics, it certainly has more saturated color than your typical war shooter.
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior and you're not ashamed, put this in your signature.
#117king_maddenPosted 7/22/2014 2:20:44 PM
Baha05 posted...
king_madden posted...

And just the concept, an FPS with a story mode, loot (I assume loot), different weapon and character set ups and people joining into your game or vice versa. When I saw it it kinda resembles Borderlands and still kinda does.

I dunno maybe it's the fact that for how much Online dependent FPS are in this industry there is a surprising lack of them where you don't have co-op, that's like one of the goofiest things I noticed about FPS I play, I have maybe a few that have it, and two of them are Borderlands games, the Halo Franchise, and Dead Island, everything else doesn't have it or has separate co-op storys for it (Far Cry 3) or I have not bought the ones that have co-op (also forgot Gears of War)

oh ok, I think thats a fairly regular concept with games like this in general. a story mode, loot, character setup. quests with co-op etc. that can be used to describe just about any online game. its just that this is a FPS but i dont think thats enough for people to say its borderlands. i havent always been big on fps games, but was borderlands even the first fps to do things like that?
#118FayeLadyPosted 7/22/2014 2:24:43 PM
king_madden posted...
Shibuto posted...
king_madden posted...
Lol oh lord. I just love all the conspiracy theorists on these boards, with the tin foil hats and mousepads

For someone whose name is King Madden...its no surprise that you think its a conspiracy. You also like gaming in 30 fps?

lol you do know what a conspiracy is right? I mean the way you used it here im inclined to believe you dont know, but whatever.

This seems odd.
Is a conspiracy also some type of sportsball thing?
---
If I support the game company, then I won't be supporting the blank DVD business.
#119king_maddenPosted 7/22/2014 2:32:13 PM
FayeLady posted...
king_madden posted...
Shibuto posted...
king_madden posted...
Lol oh lord. I just love all the conspiracy theorists on these boards, with the tin foil hats and mousepads

For someone whose name is King Madden...its no surprise that you think its a conspiracy. You also like gaming in 30 fps?

lol you do know what a conspiracy is right? I mean the way you used it here im inclined to believe you dont know, but whatever.

This seems odd.
Is a conspiracy also some type of sportsball thing?

I believe thats what he was getting at, but i must admit, i am a bit confused by it all.
#120Hiten Mitsurugi SPosted 7/22/2014 2:35:28 PM
Lmao at people thinking a shooter can beat SSB
---
Super Smash Bros. for 3DS and Wii U!