So Playstaion and Xbox get Destiny while wii u gets... splatoon...

#131king_maddenPosted 7/22/2014 4:24:25 PM
Granadico_ posted...
king_madden posted...
well thats a bit different, you're comparing the following of new IPs released this year, to one thats pretty much been one of the staples of the nintendo world since what 1998-99? some where around there.

well that's the difference between hype and a dedicated fanbase. TF and WD's hype died prtty fast, while over a million people still watched Melee at EVO like last week.
The AAA hype train is way too fast. The hype lives for like a few weeks after its released, then its onto whatever else is coming. Taht's obviously not the case with all games, but its a problem that doesn't seem to be going away :\

i dont see anything wrong with it. as someone who plays hundreds of games per gen, I prefer to have another version of a game 2 years or 1 year after the last one.

and that actually isnt a difference, if watchdogs stays out for 10+ more years it would have more and more dedicated fans.
#132RS_YELARAKAPosted 7/22/2014 6:12:15 PM
You fogot to mention that PS4 and XB1 will also be getting

Far Cry 4
COD AW
BF Hardline
Homefront Revo
Star Wars Battlefront
The Division
Evolve
Rainbow 6

and probably many more.

XB1 has also already had PvZ since winter which is > Splatoon. PS4 is getting it shortly.

WIIu shooter ya say... LMAO you bought the wrong system
---
GT - YELARAKA (Member of RS Squad)
NNID - YELARAKA
#133AceMosPosted 7/22/2014 7:04:27 PM
crucial posted...
Destiny will sell 10 million copys by years end over hyped or not,if you like it or not it is going to sell and sell a lot,Watchdog's has sold almost 5 million copy's,Destiny will double that,almost 3 million pre orders alone should tell you its going to sell a ton,but anyone who games on Wii U only should know by now you are not going to be playing to many games,Nintendo is stuck in the stone age with the lack of 3rd party games makes this console laughable,when nin can't even get last gen port's you know its a dead console,everyone I know is getting Destiny and playing the beta on all 4 platforms.

So Wii U will not be getting

DA3
Evolve
Evil With In
The Crew
Maddens 15
NBA 2k15
Fifa 15
Destiny
BF:HL
CoD:AW
Mortal Kombat X
Tekken 7
Witcher 3
The Division
Farcry 4
Mass Effect 4
AC:Unity
BattleFront 3
FF15
KH3
Diablo 3
Walking Dead

And many,many more,right now my Wii U is my 5th choice for consoles this gen,PS4/X1,360,PC then Wii U,will plug it back in once Zelda comes out.

niether FF15 or KH3 come out this year
---
3 things 1. i am female 2. i havea msucle probelm its hard for me to typ well 3.*does her janpuu dance*
#134-StarCraftPosted 7/22/2014 7:29:25 PM
Squid lolis with guns > Destiny
---
3DS FC: 2595-1380-9970
Ign: GHOST
#135king_maddenPosted 7/22/2014 7:40:01 PM
AceMos posted...
crucial posted...
Destiny will sell 10 million copys by years end over hyped or not,if you like it or not it is going to sell and sell a lot,Watchdog's has sold almost 5 million copy's,Destiny will double that,almost 3 million pre orders alone should tell you its going to sell a ton,but anyone who games on Wii U only should know by now you are not going to be playing to many games,Nintendo is stuck in the stone age with the lack of 3rd party games makes this console laughable,when nin can't even get last gen port's you know its a dead console,everyone I know is getting Destiny and playing the beta on all 4 platforms.

So Wii U will not be getting

DA3
Evolve
Evil With In
The Crew
Maddens 15
NBA 2k15
Fifa 15
Destiny
BF:HL
CoD:AW
Mortal Kombat X
Tekken 7
Witcher 3
The Division
Farcry 4
Mass Effect 4
AC:Unity
BattleFront 3
FF15
KH3
Diablo 3
Walking Dead

And many,many more,right now my Wii U is my 5th choice for consoles this gen,PS4/X1,360,PC then Wii U,will plug it back in once Zelda comes out.

niether FF15 or KH3 come out this year

He didn't say it was
#136LaManoNeraIIPosted 7/22/2014 9:49:05 PM
Wii U is getting Smash Bros

PS4 is getting a port of a game barely a year old

0_0
---
R.I.P LaManoNera
04-06-2009
#137IllustriousnessPosted 7/22/2014 10:04:45 PM
-StarCraft posted...

Nearly anything is better than Call of Halolands. I feel sort of sick that I was genuinely excited for it a few weeks ago.
---
Rad.
#138king_maddenPosted 7/22/2014 10:13:10 PM
Illustriousness posted...
-StarCraft posted...

Nearly anything is better than Call of Halolands. I feel sort of sick that I was genuinely excited for it a few weeks ago.

I'm sorry, but that was bad.

Log off and think about the shame you have brought upon your family.
#139IllustriousnessPosted 7/22/2014 11:00:47 PM
king_madden posted...
Illustriousness posted...
-StarCraft posted...

I'm sorry, but that was bad.

Log off and think about the shame you have brought upon your family.

I think the game is one of the worst I've ever played, sorry if that upsets you.
---
Rad.
#140AlphrinPosted 7/22/2014 11:24:48 PM
Splatoon looks fun, colorful, and unique. Destiny just looks like another gritty FPS. I didn't have any interest in playing any of the last few hundred gritty FPS's the last two gens have **** out, and I haven't changed my opinion now.
---
I've decided not to have a signature.