So Playstaion and Xbox get Destiny while wii u gets... splatoon...

#141king_maddenPosted 7/22/2014 11:31:23 PM
Illustriousness posted...
king_madden posted...
Illustriousness posted...
-StarCraft posted...
Squid lolis with guns > Destiny

Nearly anything is better than Call of Halolands. I feel sort of sick that I was genuinely excited for it a few weeks ago.

I'm sorry, but that was bad.

Log off and think about the shame you have brought upon your family.

I think the game is one of the worst I've ever played, sorry if that upsets you.

no im not surprised by your opinion i knew what you would say.

im more upset with call of halolands. its like wow you gotta be like 13, i wont accept any other number.
#142RoboXgp89Posted 7/23/2014 12:42:12 AM
Murder City is going to be fun for the ps4.
Bombing Bastards on the wii u eShop
Druglord Den 4 on the xbox 1
#143RoboXgp89Posted 7/23/2014 12:43:16 AM
You guys are nice people though, really.
#144BloomWakerPosted 7/23/2014 3:43:03 AM
crucial posted...
Destiny will sell 10 million copys by years end over hyped or not,if you like it or not it is going to sell and sell a lot,Watchdog's has sold almost 5 million copy's,Destiny will double that,almost 3 million pre orders alone should tell you its going to sell a ton,but anyone who games on Wii U only should know by now you are not going to be playing to many games,Nintendo is stuck in the stone age with the lack of 3rd party games makes this console laughable,when nin can't even get last gen port's you know its a dead console,everyone I know is getting Destiny and playing the beta on all 4 platforms.

So Wii U will not be getting

DA3
Evolve
Evil With In
The Crew
Maddens 15
NBA 2k15
Fifa 15
Destiny
BF:HL
CoD:AW
Mortal Kombat X
Tekken 7
Witcher 3
The Division
Farcry 4
Mass Effect 4
AC:Unity
BattleFront 3
FF15
KH3
Diablo 3
Walking Dead

And many,many more,right now my Wii U is my 5th choice for consoles this gen,PS4/X1,360,PC then Wii U,will plug it back in once Zelda comes out.
#145Skill4ReelPosted 7/23/2014 4:19:55 AM
Murderstorm117 posted...
Destiny being the biggest and most anticipated game this year is skipping the wii u while still releasing on other last gen consoles. There is such a stark contrast in quality destiny being a massive game while splatoon looks like a $15 downloadable game. Its probably because destiny is a online only game and the wii u has such limited online functionality

Splatoon will be one of the best selling Wii U titles next year along with other Nintendo releases. Activision so far doesn't have the best selling anything on Wii U. Maybe it's because they are releasing the wrong games on the platform.

Also just so we are clear because you seem confused. Devil's Third is what a "$15 downloadable game" looks like. While Splatoon on the other hand was one of the biggest surprises, and most talked about games at Nintendo's E3 this year. Mainly because it looked and more importantly also played so well, but I'm sure that you already knew that.
#146JackalPosted 7/23/2014 4:38:55 AM
Anyone see the trailer for CounterSpy in the PSN store? I want to give that a try. I like the old style it's presented in. Reminds me of Rollin Thunder and MGS. I think I'll pre-order it for the PS4.

playstation.com/en-us/games/counterspy-ps4
---
PSN: Jackal-5, XBox: Jackal 55 (No, I don't have a 360)
EVE Online: Jonak, Ouya: Zeek_Bronz
#147king_maddenPosted 7/23/2014 9:28:16 AM
Skill4Reel posted...
Murderstorm117 posted...
Destiny being the biggest and most anticipated game this year is skipping the wii u while still releasing on other last gen consoles. There is such a stark contrast in quality destiny being a massive game while splatoon looks like a $15 downloadable game. Its probably because destiny is a online only game and the wii u has such limited online functionality

Splatoon will be one of the best selling Wii U titles next year along with other Nintendo releases. Activision so far doesn't have the best selling anything on Wii U. Maybe it's because they are releasing the wrong games on the platform.

Also just so we are clear because you seem confused. Devil's Third is what a "$15 downloadable game" looks like. While Splatoon on the other hand was one of the biggest surprises, and most talked about games at Nintendo's E3 this year. Mainly because it looked and more importantly also played so well, but I'm sure that you already knew that.

So platoon is full retail because of single player mode, online, and customizations, but devils third is $15 despite having all of that as well? All because one "looks good".

Also lol if you think splatoon will be one of the top selling games. Vocal minority thoughts.
#148googlerPosted 7/23/2014 9:36:33 AM
I don't give a rats ass about destiny nor do I plan to buy it even when cheap enough bit Splatoon looks like the exact reason I stay away from Nintendo and looks like something that will only sell out of a lack of games for U owners to play than anything else but since its exclusive, the fan boys have to make it into the second coming like that last underwhelming/underperforming game and then the one before that, etc
#149AurawhispererPosted 7/23/2014 9:46:05 AM
Shibuto posted...
Destiny is going to be released on PC eventually...so I can wait. They gave a reason as to why they didn't release it on PC but really its obvious why they didn't and it wasn't because of their reason..

This. Also by the time it's released, my PC will have a better rig than it has now that can handle some modern games
---
Drift king of Mario Kart 8. Extremely hyped for Pokemon Ruby and Sapphires return :D
#150redeyes6778Posted 7/24/2014 8:42:33 AM
So apparently every wii u owner has a PC to play 3rd party games yet make topic after topic complaining that the wii u does not get 3rd party games or X game is skipping the wii u