So Playstaion and Xbox get Destiny while wii u gets... splatoon...

#31BoomerTheGreatPosted 7/22/2014 9:02:01 AM
Baron I understand you are upset your agenda was destroyed but please refrain from insults, especially considering this is the internet and you can remain anonymous. Also you say Im illiterate yet you listed FFXV coming in 2014 LOLOL. Read the post again m'am.
---
Greatness comes from within
#32BaronVladzPosted 7/22/2014 9:10:47 AM(edited)
BoomerTheGreat posted...
Baron I understand you are upset your agenda was destroyed but please refrain from insults, especially considering this is the internet and you can remain anonymous. Also you say Im illiterate yet you listed FFXV coming in 2014 LOLOL. Read the post again m'am.

Right, I have the agenda, when you're the one that goes over to the PS4 board and post trolling tidbits such as

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691087-playstation-4/65565604

and

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/66256328

and

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691087-playstation-4/65548538

I have both consoles this gen, and I like informative discussion based on facts.
#33dj-izzlePosted 7/22/2014 9:11:48 AM
and????

unless you're a fanboy... you get to enjoy both....
---
3DS FC: 1693- 1721- 4479 IGN: Daniel | Currently Playing: Pokemon Y, Sonic LW, J&D Collection, Various 3DS VC games
#34BoomerTheGreatPosted 7/22/2014 9:12:13 AM
BaronVladz posted...
BoomerTheGreat posted...

Right, I have the agenda, when you're the one that goes over to the PS4 board and post trolling tidbits such as

BoomerTheGreat posted...
Where would this board be without asking for a port.

I have both consoles this gen, and I like informative discussion based on facts.

Considering I had both consoles as well I am looking to add to any real discussion as well. I presented facts and Im glad to help. BTW looking up my post history seems a bit stalker-ish. I have seen you make negative remarks about the WiiU as well and I wouldnt be surprised if you trolled the bone as well. Alas I am done with the back and worth.
---
#35BoomerTheGreatPosted 7/22/2014 9:13:34 AM
Also rofl at the edit.... youre getting desperate just end it.
---
#36BaronVladzPosted 7/22/2014 9:14:52 AM(edited)
BoomerTheGreat posted...
<Considering I had both consoles as well I am looking to add to any real discussion as well. I presented facts and Im glad to help. BTW looking up my post history seems a bit stalker-ish. I have seen you make negative remarks about the WiiU as well and I wouldnt be surprised if you trolled the bone as well. Alas I am done with the back and worth.

Owning a console shouldn't exclude you from being critical of its weaknesses; I don't go on boards to troll like you obviously do.

BoomerTheGreat posted...
Also rofl at the edit.... youre getting desperate just end it.

But those posts of your's are great contributions to the boards, I wouldn't want anyone to miss how useful your comments are.
#37DarthLaharlPosted 7/22/2014 9:18:42 AM
BaronVladz posted...
There's more than just Destiny that the Wii U is getting skipped in 2014 in terms of multiplatform;

Alien: Isolation
Diablo III
all the EA sports games (Madden, NHL, FIFA, NBA, etc.)
Metro Redux
Minecraft
PvZ Garden Warfare
GTA V
Dragon Age Inquisition
Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor
Evil Within
Evolve
Battlefield Hardline
Assassin's Creed Unity/Comet
Lords of the Fallen
WWE
Call of Duty Advance Warfare
The Crew
Sleeping Dogs HD
Final Fantasy XV
Payday 2: Crimewave Edition
The Wolf Among Us

Games in bold are my reasons for getting a PS4. I cannot wait.
---
LFT: Destiny, Splatoon, Dragon Age 3, Yoshi WW, Omega Sapphire, SSB WiiU, Alien Isolation, MKX, Talesof Xillia 2/Zesteria, and Persona 5.
PSN/NNID-Unretributed
#38JobocanPosted 7/22/2014 9:23:36 AM
BaronVladz posted...
There's more than just Destiny that the Wii U is getting skipped in 2014 in terms of multiplatform;

Alien: Isolation
Diablo III
all the EA sports games (Madden, NHL, FIFA, NBA, etc.)
Metro Redux
Minecraft
PvZ Garden Warfare
GTA V
Dragon Age Inquisition
Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor
Evil Within
Evolve
Battlefield Hardline
Assassin's Creed Unity/Comet
Lords of the Fallen
WWE
Call of Duty Advance Warfare
The Crew
Sleeping Dogs HD
Final Fantasy XV
Payday 2: Crimewave Edition
The Wolf Among Us

All if which you can get better versions of on PC for cheaper (except FF15, for now). PS4 and Xbone confirmed useless.
---
www.vgcollect.com/jobocan - My collection
#39SirDooplissPosted 7/22/2014 9:24:09 AM
I don't care about Destiny at all.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkncFFBnUuA
What's my name, slick?
#40JackalPosted 7/22/2014 9:28:25 AM(edited)
How many of these are last gen ports? Aren't some of these new releases or sequels but may be multiplat? I put nothing next to Diablo because it was a PC game ported to consoles so I don't know what you would label it as.

EDIT: I removed the label for Minecraft too since it should go with Diablo for previous PC games..

? = New or sequel?
(LGP?) = Last Gen Port

Alien: Isolation?
Diablo III
all the EA sports games (Madden, NHL, FIFA, NBA, etc.)?
Metro Redux (LGP?)
Minecraft
PvZ Garden Warfare?
GTA V (LGP?)
Dragon Age Inquisition?
Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor?
Evil Within?
Evolve?
Battlefield Hardline?
Assassin's Creed Unity/Comet?
Lords of the Fallen (What is this)?
WWE?
Call of Duty Advance Warfare?
The Crew?
Sleeping Dogs HD (LGP?)
Final Fantasy XV?
Payday 2: Crimewave Edition?
The Wolf Among Us (LGP?)
---
PSN: Jackal-5, XBox: Jackal 55 (No, I don't have a 360)
EVE Online: Jonak, Ouya: Zeek_Bronz