So Playstaion and Xbox get Destiny while wii u gets... splatoon...

#41king_maddenPosted 7/22/2014 10:53:46 AM
Lol gotta love the wiiu diehards. They love to post general inaccuracies that are only meant to support the wiiu in an argument about games. Like the following:

-overblowing the importance of exclusives as the only console sellers (when its been shown that multiplats can also sell consoles)
-assuming most people have numerous "next gen" consoles. (Which is based on nothing but their own assumption)
-assuming most people with a ps4/xb1 also have a powerful gaming PC(see above)
-assuming multiplatform games aren't reasons for people to buy new consoles(also see above)
-assuming the fact that a game is also on PC means everyone would prefer it there (even though vast majority of multiplats sell more on consoles)

On topic, destiny is the most hyped/anticipated game, probably more so than watchdogs which has been the most hyped to this point. Splatoon will be fine for what it is, probably won't sell as much due to the style. I can't imagine it being too dialogue heavy, geared more towards just party play.
#42Baha05Posted 7/22/2014 10:54:37 AM
king_madden posted...
On topic, destiny is the most hyped/anticipated game, probably more so than watchdogs which has been the most hyped to this point. Splatoon will be fine for what it is, probably won't sell as much due to the style. I can't imagine it being too dialogue heavy, geared more towards just party play.

Naw I've seen other games with bigger hype.
---
""All of you that think Bayo in Peach's dress is the first game are either fools or really the most ignorant fanboys alive." SSJ4CHRIS
#43FrozenSneakPosted 7/22/2014 10:57:04 AM(edited)
Baha05 posted...
king_madden posted...

What game coming out this year has more hype than destiny?
---
"The silent voice within one's heart whispers the most profound wisdom"-Nyx http://i.imgur.com/2HO4p8b.jpg
#44Baha05Posted 7/22/2014 10:58:01 AM
FrozenSneak posted...

He never specified Year, but Halo?
---
""All of you that think Bayo in Peach's dress is the first game are either fools or really the most ignorant fanboys alive." SSJ4CHRIS
#45MetroidJunkiePosted 7/22/2014 11:00:06 AM
I've actually never heard of Destiny, thanks for the heads-up. Looks like a damn good game. I should scrap together the money so I can get a decent Video Card so that my computer could actually run it.
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior and you're not ashamed, put this in your signature.
#46king_maddenPosted 7/22/2014 11:00:20 AM
Baha05 posted...
king_madden posted...

No. Unless by hype you mean "I saw more commercials". Destiny has been building hype since it was putting in secret messages in halo games back in 2009, and has been slowly building it since then.
#47FayeLadyPosted 7/22/2014 11:00:33 AM
Baha05 posted...
FrozenSneak posted...

Maybe Halo 2. But the original never had that kind of build up, particularly when it was Mac exclusive.
---
If I support the game company, then I won't be supporting the blank DVD business.
#48Baha05Posted 7/22/2014 11:01:33 AM
FayeLady posted...
Maybe Halo 2. But the original never had that kind of build up, particularly when it was Mac exclusive.

Well there are also titles like GTA V and Bioshock Infinite.
---
#49king_maddenPosted 7/22/2014 11:02:01 AM
Baha05 posted...
FrozenSneak posted...

Lol really. I never said ever in the history of gaming either but you assumed it. Why didn't you assume I meant this year even though that's what everyone is talking about?
#50king_maddenPosted 7/22/2014 11:03:16 AM
MetroidJunkie posted...
I've actually never heard of Destiny, thanks for the heads-up. Looks like a damn good game. I should scrap together the money so I can get a decent Video Card so that my computer could actually run it.

When/if it comes to PC by then it will be pretty cheap, and whatever video card you're looking at will be on sale for even cheaper by then