GameStop had Nintendo reprint Xenoblade and Metroid Prime Trilogy. More to come?

#11Nate_Dihldorff(Topic Creator)Posted 7/22/2014 10:10:48 AM
Mandrew257 posted...
Nate_Dihldorff posted...
CaioNV posted...
GameStop should make Nintendo reprint (I think "reprint" isn't the correct term) the now expensive as **** GameCube component cables.

>.>

I'll give you a tip:

Rakuten.

I don't see it.

Try different search terms like DOL-010 and make sure you are on the Japanese site and not the Global Market site. That's how I managed to get Sega Saturn cables super cheap.
#12Mandrew257Posted 7/22/2014 10:15:53 AM
Nate_Dihldorff posted...
Mandrew257 posted...
Nate_Dihldorff posted...
CaioNV posted...
GameStop should make Nintendo reprint (I think "reprint" isn't the correct term) the now expensive as **** GameCube component cables.

>.>

I'll give you a tip:

Rakuten.

I don't see it.

Try different search terms like DOL-010 and make sure you are on the Japanese site and not the Global Market site. That's how I managed to get Sega Saturn cables super cheap.

Can you just link it to me? I don't see it :(
---
Playing Blitzball in Final Fantasy X makes me want to kill myself
PSN/NNID: Mandrew257
#13Nate_Dihldorff(Topic Creator)Posted 7/22/2014 10:19:53 AM
Mandrew257 posted...
Nate_Dihldorff posted...
Mandrew257 posted...
Nate_Dihldorff posted...
CaioNV posted...

>.>

I'll give you a tip:

Rakuten.

I don't see it.

Can you just link it to me? I don't see it :(

No dude, that's the best I can do for ya. Other than that, if you have a Japanese friend or an Asian friend who is into self-harm (by which I mean trying to navigate a site with a different language), have them help you out.
#14CaioNVPosted 7/22/2014 10:23:39 AM
Nate_Dihldorff posted...
No dude, that's the best I can do for ya.

>:(
Give us the link, ****.
---
GRABBIN' PEELZ! http://i.imgur.com/LkSWXBA.jpg
#15Final Fantasy2389Posted 7/22/2014 11:18:52 AM
Let's start with Suikoden II so I'm not paying out the ass for a copy :D
---
http://bit.ly/YH0AmG | http://bit.ly/1bZZw6k
#16Flare7Posted 7/22/2014 11:19:20 AM
This is old news
#17Banjo2553Posted 7/22/2014 11:34:32 AM
Mandrew257 posted...
I don't see why everyone wants Metroid Prime Trilogy. You can buy all the other games for like $10 each. Maybe it's the convenience of 1 disc.

Only reason I'd see, aside from the convenience aspect, is the first-print special edition that came in a metal case with an artbook. That's a collector's item right there. But the reprints at Gamestop just come in that standard plastic case now so I don't see a point in paying extra.
---
Come see my game collection: http://www.backloggery.com/bakonbitz
#18Death_BornPosted 7/22/2014 11:52:43 AM
Mandrew257 posted...
I don't see why everyone wants Metroid Prime Trilogy. You can buy all the other games for like $10 each. Maybe it's the convenience of 1 disc.

Metroid Prime and Prime 2 got Wiimote controls like 3. And there's the resolution upgrade if you don't have the hyper expensive Gamecube component cables.
#19FayeLadyPosted 7/22/2014 11:54:59 AM
Death_Born posted...
Mandrew257 posted...

Metroid Prime and Prime 2 got Wiimote controls like 3. And there's the resolution upgrade if you don't have the hyper expensive Gamecube component cables.

To be fair you get that same graphical upgrade playing the GC games on a Wii over component cables
---
If I support the game company, then I won't be supporting the blank DVD business.
#20Death_BornPosted 7/22/2014 11:57:15 AM
Well some Wiis are not backwards compatible, so there's that. People without a BC Wii would either need a Gamecube or the Trilogy.