I never liked these kinds of games.
---
I can't wait to bomb some dodongos
#12lordofthenlpplePosted 7/22/2014 11:17:07 AM
All of those games mentioned suck
---
http://english.cri.cn/mmsource/images/2009/07/06/4220xtylnliuye4.jpg
#13Pyromaniac RoyPosted 7/22/2014 11:21:21 AM
Not to sound like a Nintendo apologist, but I can't say I really care for most M-rated western games, so I don't feel like I'd be missing out on much, assuming I didn't also own a PC that could play those better than a PS4 and Xbone will. (Sans Destiny, but that'd imply I'd pay more than a dollar for an always-online FPS anyway.)
---
"I solemnly swear that I aim to misbehave."
I write things. http://lordpitaya.wordpress.com/
#14Breastmilkn_DipPosted 7/22/2014 11:22:00 AM
Second_Hokage posted...
I feel bad for Wii U only owners...

Indeed.

---
"One game has the power to change everything" Iwata 30/10/13
"It is difficult to change our prospects with just one title" Iwata 31/10/13
#15art_of_the_killPosted 7/22/2014 11:23:12 AM
NiftyManZ posted...
I buy Nintendo systems for Nintendo games.

To think that there was a time long ago when Nintendo systems were the be-all, end-all systems. If you had an NES or SNES, pretty much any game worth owning was available to you, and you did not need to buy any other console.

Times sure have changed.
---
Assassin's Creed (yes, the first one) is one of my favorite games from Gen 7.
#16XImperialDragonPosted 7/22/2014 11:28:34 AM
So far I haven't come across an exclusive worth buying a PS4 or Xbox One for, as Titanfall, Battlefield 4, Assassin's Creed IV, Watch Dogs, etc., I already play on my PC.

I'm going to be missing out on Destiny, which kind of sucks as I used to be big into Halo, but until RPGs like Final Fantasy 15, Kingdom Hearts, etc., come out, I'm not going to feel the need to shell out for one of the other consoles.

My wife and I have put a lot of time into the Wii U already (she's played Pikmin and started on Wind Waker HD, I've played Mario Kart, NSMBU and 3D World), but most other things I've been interested in have come out on PC too.
---
Sony bought Konami and will release a DDR game for the Nintendo 3DS. In this game, you set your 3DS on the floor and stomp on it till it no longer functions.
#17squatch22Posted 7/22/2014 11:29:53 AM
art_of_the_kill posted...
NiftyManZ posted...
I buy Nintendo systems for Nintendo games.

To think that there was a time long ago when Nintendo systems were the be-all, end-all systems. If you had an NES or SNES, pretty much any game worth owning was available to you, and you did not need to buy any other console.

Times sure have changed.

Well, u had to buy Sega for Sonic.

But now they are on Nintendo too...
---
I now have 2 followers (Or 1 and his alt) that think I live with my mum who died in 2002.
#18NintendoLover25Posted 7/22/2014 11:33:00 AM
I feel bad for them too. I know I would never want to be without my 3DS.
#19bigjnycPosted 7/22/2014 11:35:45 AM
Of that list Destiny is the only one I would only be interested in on Wii U (I could easily get it on 360 but I don't really care enough) I am sure CoD will be on Wii U but since it seems they for what ever silly reason they don't put CoD on the Eshop I wouldn't have gotten it anyway. So far the only games that I feel the sting about not coming to Wii U have been GTA 5 and Ultra Street Fighter 4. But then again I could buy those games on 360 but I just don't want to.
---
XBL Mii Verse-bigJnyc. Feel free to add me message me Gamefaqs. I get Nintendo systems for Mario and Zelda Xbox systems for Halo and Gears of War
#20Hiten Mitsurugi SPosted 7/22/2014 11:35:59 AM
Everything you listed is future bargain bin trash. SSB will obliterate all
---
Super Smash Bros. for 3DS and Wii U!