I feel bad for Wii U only owners...

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. I feel bad for Wii U only owners...
1 year ago#201
If a game I want is on the WiiU then I will get it on it. If it is not I can decide if I want to pick up another system or not.

At least all of the games you use as examples (except for AC) are available for 360 and PS3 as well, so I still don't need to get a new system. :)
---
Currently Playing: - TMHT IV: Turtles in Time - SNES, Pokemon: Leaf Green - GBA and Assassins Creed III - Wii U
1 year ago#202
bladegash666 posted...
This board is ****ing terrible. It's like 90% weeb , 5% joke accounts . 5% real gamers.

And 2% butterscotch ripple.
---
http://lazerlight.x10.mx/ - Lazer Light Studios - Home of the MM2 PTC project
1 year ago#203
Why would I care about any of those? If I did, I'd have gotten one of the other consoles if I gave two flips about that stuff.
---
"Nonsense, Bagan cannot be defeated". - Aliens: Super Godzilla
You can't get me to hate Metroid: Other M.
1 year ago#204
No problem i also have a PS3. I feel sorry for PS4 only owners as currently that thing is nothing but a last gen port system with barely any exclusives that warrant a purchase.

Next gen my ass! I've got way more of a selection of unique titles on Wii U!
---
It is artists, not technicians, who make excellent games. "Hiroshi yamauchi"
1 year ago#205
No Final Fantasy XV automatically makes the Wii U useless
1 year ago#206
WahshniEh posted...

Just no
---
I now have 2 followers (Or 1 and his alt) that think I live with my mum who died in 2002.
1 year ago#207
Oh Please, Final fantasy's been on a downhill spiral since FF VII. Now they're just beating a dead horse.
---
1 year ago#208
STN79 posted...
No problem i also have a PS3. I feel sorry for PS4 only owners as currently that thing is nothing but a last gen port system with barely any exclusives that warrant a purchase.

Next gen my ass! I've got way more of a selection of unique titles on Wii U!

So true. The only physical PS4 game I own right now is Tomb Raider, and my next purchases are going to be TLoU annd Diablo 3. I think it's going to be like November before I get an actual honest to goodness made-for-the-PS4 game. :/
1 year ago#209
That's what i'm waiting on. PS4 games that are literally by definition PS4 games.
As it stands there's very few and the ones on the way are several months from release.
---
1 year ago#210
WahshniEh posted...

lol! FF hasnt had a great entry since x in 2001. FF is as good as dead to most ppl
---
Hoping for a Cosmos season 2
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. I feel bad for Wii U only owners...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived