I feel bad for Wii U only owners...

#211samuraigaidenPosted 7/23/2014 4:25:50 AM
NiftyManZ posted...
I buy Nintendo systems for Nintendo games. I buy other systems(or use my PC) for multiplats. I have no issue with this.

It's because of people like you that the Wii U is so bad. You'll buy it anyway, where's the incentive for Nintendo to actually make a good system?
#212RukumouruPosted 7/23/2014 4:26:58 AM
Nintendo platforms provide me with Nintendo exclusives. My PC provides me with the third party games and PC exclusives. I need nothing else.
#213Pharsti01Posted 7/23/2014 4:34:21 AM
Why would you feel bad for them?

They either chose the WiiU and regret it (in which case they brought it upon themselves), or maybe they chose the WiiU and love it, quite a few people are more than content with playing only the occasional titles Nintendo releases, theyre probably happy, why would you feel bad for their happiness?
#214STN79Posted 7/23/2014 4:36:50 AM(edited)
I've never really gamed on PC in my whole 35 years of life. Well unless you count those CD rom educational games like carmen sandiego, Oregon trail or that old ass word muncher they had on the green screen computers. If i'm not sitting in from of a TV with a controller in my hand it just doesn't feel right.
I like to kick it old school G! LOL.
---
It is artists, not technicians, who make excellent games. "Hiroshi yamauchi"
#215RukumouruPosted 7/23/2014 4:45:03 AM
STN79 posted...
I've never really gamed on PC in my whole 35 years of life. Well unless you count those CD rom educational games like carmen sandiego, Oregon trail or that old ass word muncher they had on the green screen computers. If i'm not sitting in from of a TV with a controller in my hand it just doesn't feel right.

You can use computers on TVs and with controllers. Both work out of the box.
#216JobocanPosted 7/23/2014 5:04:59 AM
STN79 posted...

Literally nothing prevents you from playing PC games in front of your TV with a controller in your hands.
---
www.vgcollect.com/jobocan - My collection
#217RobJ24Posted 7/23/2014 5:11:26 AM
Second_Hokage posted...
No destiny, assassings creed unity, call of duty aw, evil within, dragon age, farcry 4, and so many other games... Saddest console in history. My poor wii u is in its box till smash bros. comes out.

Destiny is always online DRM and the rest of them are better on PC
#218vashtrichamPosted 7/23/2014 5:23:00 AM
Jobocan posted...
STN79 posted...

Literally nothing prevents you from playing PC games in front of your TV with a controller in your hands.

Except for games that dont support controllers
---
Marvel heroes: Cap and Gambit
#219ToozinPosted 7/23/2014 5:29:39 AM
vashtricham posted...
Jobocan posted...
STN79 posted...

That weird upside-down Valve controller will supposedly work with even those.
#220vashtrichamPosted 7/23/2014 5:42:06 AM
Toozin posted...
vashtricham posted...
Jobocan posted...
STN79 posted...

That weird upside-down Valve controller will supposedly work with even those.

And so far the reviews are mixed and there is no release date after the went back to redesign it.
---
Marvel heroes: Cap and Gambit