I feel bad for Wii U only owners...

#31manmousePosted 7/22/2014 12:07:40 PM
i feel sorry for PS4-only gamers.
no Super Smash Bros, no Xenoblade Chronicles X, no Bayonetta 2, no The Legend of Zelda U, no Mario Kart 8, no Mario 3D World, no DKC:Tropical Freeze, no Wonderful 101, no Pikmin 3, and so many other games. Saddest console in history.

see, i can do it too. i can pity owners of one console for not getting certain games regardless of those it is getting, and act like only the games for the other console matter while the games for the console they own, regardless of quality, get no mention. it's easy to be an ignorant pompous troll.
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-b18HMqJW5A
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nt1-XWiMveY
#32SamcroReaperPosted 7/22/2014 12:08:21 PM
What kind of idiot boxes up his consoles between releases?
#33squatch22Posted 7/22/2014 12:08:34 PM
manmouse posted...
i feel sorry for PS4-only gamers.
no Super Smash Bros, no Xenoblade Chronicles X, no Bayonetta 2, no The Legend of Zelda U, no Mario Kart 8, no Mario 3D World, no DKC:Tropical Freeze, no Wonderful 101, no Pikmin 3, and so many other games. Saddest console in history.

see, i can do it too. i can pity owners of one console for not getting certain games regardless of those it is getting, and act like only the games for the other console matter while the games for the console they own, regardless of quality, get no mention. it's easy to be an ignorant pompous troll.

Well said
---
I now have 2 followers (Or 1 and his alt) that think I live with my mum who died in 2002.
#34Wii_TruthPosted 7/22/2014 12:09:18 PM
SamcroReaper posted...
What kind of idiot boxes up his consoles between releases?

LOL. Guess it just took up too much space. I had to move mine from the attic to storage tbh.
---
You want Wii Truth?! You can't handle Wii Truth!!!
#35Scarlet ArkardPosted 7/22/2014 12:12:33 PM
Shad0wg00n posted...
Asscreed and Call of Duty being on that list makes me cringe, but generally I agree, I like having my PS4 too.

---
~Yojimbo~
#36CubeTVPosted 7/22/2014 12:12:46 PM
art_of_the_kill posted...

To think that there was a time long ago when Nintendo systems were the be-all, end-all systems. If you had an NES or SNES, pretty much any game worth owning was available to you, and you did not need to buy any other console.

The Nintendo GameCube was that for me. Got my Sonic, Spyro, Crash Bandicoot, Call of Duty, GUN, Medal of Honor, Mortal Kombat, Mega Man, Spongebob, Bleach, Samurai Jack, Mario Golf, Tales, Soul Calibur, Dragon Ball Z, Naruto, One Piece all in one. And that's not even counting the Nintendo games (outside Mario Golf).
---
Owner of: Wii U, Nintendo 3DS, Nintendo GameCube, N64, Gameboy Advance and a PS1.
Want: A better computer, a PS3 and a new PSP. Don't like the PS2 & Wii
#37GafemagePosted 7/22/2014 12:23:21 PM
retrogoods posted...
xxFierceFirexx posted...
Got a Wii U, 3DS and I'm buying a PC real soon. TBH, my Wii U gets me hours of enjoyment that no other console has done for me. So, meh. You're feeling bad for nothing.

Find a better gimmick, kid.

Precious Nintendo.
---
Fire walk with me.
#38Puckswack12Posted 7/22/2014 12:23:30 PM
I feel bad for people who don't own a wii u or a pc. They are the ones in need.
---
Yup
#39NemerlightPosted 7/22/2014 12:32:12 PM
I learned today that Wii U is a great console if you have PC.
---
Miami Heat not champions of 2014.
http://i.imgur.com/m52Q7Rt.gif
#40GuyFawkes5Posted 7/22/2014 12:33:34 PM
Flare7 posted...
#getajob

this
---
Down With Big Brother!!!