New Wii U update!

#1TheOPMagikarpPosted 7/22/2014 3:02:11 PM
You can navigate the eshop with a wii remote and a pro controller and you can make a system transfer from a Wii U to another too, the problem is that you... apparently need to have them both running at the same time in the same place :/
---
3ds FC: 1762-2785-2771
#2SpookyryuPosted 7/22/2014 3:17:13 PM
TheOPMagikarp posted...
You can navigate the eshop with a wii remote and a pro controller and you can make a system transfer from a Wii U to another too, the problem is that you... apparently need to have them both running at the same time in the same place :/

so?
#3Mandrew257Posted 7/22/2014 3:35:20 PM
TheOPMagikarp posted...

YYYYYYYYYEEEEEESSSSSSS!!!!!!! I really have no need for my Gamepad now, unless the game is Gamepad only.(Curse you Sonic Lost World)
---
Playing Blitzball in Final Fantasy X makes me want to kill myself
PSN/NNID: Mandrew257
#4TheOPMagikarp(Topic Creator)Posted 7/22/2014 3:55:58 PM
Spookyryu posted...
TheOPMagikarp posted...

so?

Well it's just kind of impractical, for me at least
---
3ds FC: 1762-2785-2771
#5Baha05Posted 7/22/2014 4:08:20 PM
TheOPMagikarp posted...
Spookyryu posted...
TheOPMagikarp posted...

so?

Well it's just kind of impractical, for me at least

Well that is how most transfers need to be like.
---
""All of you that think Bayo in Peach's dress is the first game are either fools or really the most ignorant fanboys alive." SSJ4CHRIS
#6LhunthangionPosted 7/22/2014 4:16:13 PM
Anyone else try buying anything in the eShop since the update? You can navigate the shop with the Wii Remote but it still makes you use the Gamepad to enter in Credit Card information.
---
I AM ERROR.
#7xIvan321Posted 7/22/2014 6:02:48 PM
Just like the XBOX 360 and the 3DS. With ass-snide decisions like this, we will all see Nintendo in hell. Don't get me wrong, I love my 3DS, but there should be some other way to limit our freedom of accounts instead of this crap. They have a supposed "account system" so why isn't there a system that just autologs out the person out when they are signed in so there's still consequences of some form. As long as I don't give it out to anyone I don't trust I should be fine, yet Nintendo makes this really hard... and time consuming.
---
Steam: xIvan321
#8xIvan321Posted 7/22/2014 6:04:28 PM
But anyways, even if I don't have a Wii U, I'm glad Nintendo is leaving the gamepad very optional and slowly shifting some focus away. I'd like to see a stylus controlled FPS, but no developer wants to make games for the Wii U that would take advantage of such a control scheme.
---
Steam: xIvan321
#9BoomerTheGreatPosted 7/22/2014 7:02:05 PM
I love the Gamepad but I would like to be able to use Netflix with another controller.
---
Greatness comes from within
#10Brewster123Posted 7/22/2014 8:58:23 PM(edited)
The system is so stable now (wrong one, meant 3DS lol)
---
"A Pokemon is only Uber if it can kill Wobbuffet with one attack."
Is Your Pokemon in Ubers?: http://pokemonshowdown.com/damagecalc/