why do people seem to forget that Mario kart 8 is a lifetime seller on consoles

#21retrogoodsPosted 7/22/2014 7:33:19 PM
LightHawKnight posted...
retrogoods posted...
LightHawKnight posted...
retrogoods posted...
LightHawKnight posted...
Why would trolls use logic? Of course trolls are just going to bash stuff with no logical reasoning. They are trolls.

Explain then why the Wii U couldn't sell more than 140K despite Mario Kart 8 being a seller.

See. Troll thought process right there.

Answer my f***** question.

Even more troll thought process right there.

How is it exactly trolling? Just answer the f***** question.
---
How to ignore people: 1. Click on user's message detail. 2 Scroll to Ignore. 3. Click on Ignore. Boom. You ignore the person's topics and posts.
#22Baha05Posted 7/22/2014 7:33:21 PM
retrogoods posted...
Explain then why the Wii U couldn't sell more than 140K despite Mario Kart 8 being a seller.

Because there is still not enough of a library to boost the sales, once the library is much more expanded are then sales will bump up to more normal numbers and any first party titles will increase in sales over the console lifespan.
---
""All of you that think Bayo in Peach's dress is the first game are either fools or really the most ignorant fanboys alive." SSJ4CHRIS
#23LightHawKnightPosted 7/22/2014 7:34:12 PM
retrogoods posted...

---
The Official Odin of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
"You know how confusing the whole good-evil concept is for me."
#24retrogoodsPosted 7/22/2014 7:36:24 PM
LightHawKnight posted...
retrogoods posted...

It's not trolling. Get that through your head and answer the f***** question. Explain why the Wii U only managed to scrap up 140K despite having a good seller in Mario Kart 8.
---
How to ignore people: 1. Click on user's message detail. 2 Scroll to Ignore. 3. Click on Ignore. Boom. You ignore the person's topics and posts.
#25LightHawKnightPosted 7/22/2014 7:40:14 PM
retrogoods posted...
LightHawKnight posted...
retrogoods posted...

It's not trolling. Get that through your head and answer the f***** question. Explain why the Wii U only managed to scrap up 140K despite having a good seller in Mario Kart 8.

---
The Official Odin of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
"You know how confusing the whole good-evil concept is for me."
#26demesjos2Posted 7/22/2014 8:43:31 PM
Baha05 posted...
retrogoods posted...

Because there is still not enough of a library to boost the sales, once the library is much more expanded are then sales will bump up to more normal numbers and any first party titles will increase in sales over the console lifespan.

The Wii-U has more exclusives than any of the other next gen consuls. It is way more than lack of games that is causing the low sales. Most Nintendo fans play Kart, Mario platforming and smash. Those are the big 3 and the Wii-U has 2 Mario platformers one 3d and one 2d. It has Kart which is can argued is it's biggest game. It has several of it's other franchises pikmin, donkey kong out as well. I would argue that the Nintendo faithful would have more than enough reason now to pick it up and the still somewhat lower sales are not a good sign of things to come for Nintendo. Zelda is coming sometime in the future and that would be the 4 th major franchise but Zelda will not have the system moving power of Kart.
#27squatch22Posted 7/22/2014 9:17:59 PM
Salty ReTroll needs anger management
---
I now have 2 followers (Or 1 and his alt) that think I live with my mum who died in 2002.
#28jairusmonillasPosted 7/23/2014 3:17:06 PM
Wii U have no 3rd party support anymore.
---
PS4 GPU: 1152 GCN, 1.84 TFLOPS, 72 TMUs, 32 ROPs, 8GB gDDR5
XB1 GPU :: 768 GCN, 1.31 TFLOPS, 48 TMUs, 16 ROPs, 8GB DDR3+eSRAM