Wii U global sales overtake Xbox One sales for the week ending July 12

#111notrandomPosted 7/25/2014 3:46:03 PM
Demon_Acker posted...
R_Hunter posted...
Demon_Acker posted...
Welp, it's clear that She-Holc has nothing better to say than "X = defeated" 24/7
Goodbye, son

That's all he/she has been doing for months. A lot of the trolls here need new material. Even the alts are getting stale.

It's better to ignore them.

Though it is funny seeing people like Lefty and Linetrix here. They were devout defenders of the Vita on the Vita board, and now come here for RETALIATION. The Vita doing poorly really hurt them it seems.

Why do you call out these Sony fanboys but leave people like Squatch, Yeti and Ahnold or whatever the hell their names are alone?
---
Say no to Capcom and Activision's scummy DLC ways. Say no to Namco and Koei's overpriced as hell DLC. Say no to NISA's terrible and unfaithful localizations.
#112yeti44Posted 7/25/2014 4:01:35 PM
^ maybe because we're Nintendo fans hanging out on a Nintendo board? Just a thought. Crazy I know,
---
Nintendo stock 12,165. Sony stock 1,765
Nice guys finish last
#113LightHawKnightPosted 7/25/2014 4:30:40 PM
yeti44 posted...
^ maybe because we're Nintendo fans hanging out on a Nintendo board? Just a thought. Crazy I know,

Wii U is a Nintendo thing? Learn something new every day.
---
The Official Odin of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
"You know how confusing the whole good-evil concept is for me."
#114DashingfellaPosted 7/25/2014 4:34:58 PM
Demon_Acker posted...
R_Hunter posted...
Demon_Acker posted...
Welp, it's clear that She-Holc has nothing better to say than "X = defeated" 24/7
Goodbye, son

That's all he/she has been doing for months. A lot of the trolls here need new material. Even the alts are getting stale.

Though it is funny seeing people like Lefty and Linetrix here. They were devout defenders of the Vita on the Vita board, and now come here for RETALIATION. The Vita doing poorly really hurt them it seems.

Vita is doing better in Japan than Wii U and PS4 combined. :O

Couldn't care less how its doing everywhere else, not into pew pew brown shooters.
---
Some people hate when things they like are attacked, but they love doing that very same thing to others. Treat others as you would like to be treated, my motto.
#115AceMosPosted 7/25/2014 5:37:00 PM
notrandom posted...
Demon_Acker posted...
R_Hunter posted...
Demon_Acker posted...
Goodbye, son

Why do you call out these Sony fanboys but leave people like Squatch, Yeti and Ahnold or whatever the hell their names are alone?

ive called out squatch many times
---
3 things 1. i am female 2. i havea msucle probelm its hard for me to typ well 3.*does her janpuu dance*
#116squatch22Posted 7/25/2014 5:38:43 PM
AceMos posted...
notrandom posted...
Demon_Acker posted...
R_Hunter posted...
Demon_Acker posted...
Goodbye, son

ive called out squatch many times

"Don't feed the trolls"...

While doing it yourself.
---
I now have 2 followers (Or 1 and his alt) that think I live with my mum who died in 2002.
#117Demon_AckerPosted 7/25/2014 5:39:44 PM
You think I'm gonna list every single fanboy/troll?
I just pointed out 2 of the most notorious ones
---
http://i.imgur.com/jEtDldy.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/fyu6dyI.gif
#118Wii_Truth(Topic Creator)Posted 7/25/2014 5:40:34 PM
This might just be my most successful topic ever. To 500!
---
You want Wii Truth?! You can't handle Wii Truth!!!
#119SSJ4CHRISPosted 7/25/2014 5:44:27 PM
DiscostewSM posted...
Felix6464 posted...
>vgcharts

Can we at least get a reliable source before making a topic like this? That site is garbage, and it's only used by trolls trying to make their argument look better.

I think TC is trying to demonstrate the hypocrisy of trolls for using that website, seeing as they used it for so long because the Wii U was doing poorly, but now that it is picking up, it'll be against their agenda to continue using the site.

The only trolls I see using VGCharts as a "reliable" source for positivity are the Nintendo fantrolls. Like the TC an Yeti.
---
The Internet allows us to make more mistakes faster than any invention in history. With the possible exceptions of Handguns and Tequila!