Will I enjoy this system? I've been playing sony mostly.

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Will I enjoy this system? I've been playing sony mostly.
10 months ago#1
I started gaming in '99 with the ps 2.
10 months ago#2
Are there games on the Wii U that you want to play? If yes, then yes.
---
PSN: Jackal-5, XBox: Jackal 55 (No, I don't have a 360)
EVE Online: Jonak, Ouya: Zeek_Bronz
10 months ago#3
Stop creating alt accounts after you have been banned. You were banned for a reason. That reason being you are a troll and no one wants you here. I also know who your other alts are.

ps4powerpony
User ID 6991077
Board User Level -2: Banned
User has been banned from posting messages for one or more Terms of Service violations.
---
PS4>XB1>wiiu
Best game of 2013 = The Last of Us. It won the most game of the year awards.
10 months ago#4
Was the PS2 out in '99?
---
"There are 10 types of people. Those who understand binary and those who do not." -Someone who came up with this
10 months ago#5
Jackal posted...
Are there games on the Wii U that you want to play? If yes, then yes.

I think so. I like the look of the mario games and tropical freeze.
10 months ago#6
Wow gaming since 99? Man you're generation missed out! PS2 wasn't even out until 2000 btw.
---
It is artists, not technicians, who make excellent games. "Hiroshi yamauchi"
(edited by STN79)
10 months ago#7
STN79 posted...
Wow gaming since 99? Man you're generation missed out! PS2 wasn't even out until 2000 btw.

Ok that means I started in 1990.
10 months ago#8
Oh yeah i started in 1982 at the age of 3! I've been around for every generation of gaming to date ! You 90's boys don't know what ya missed!
---
It is artists, not technicians, who make excellent games. "Hiroshi yamauchi"
10 months ago#9
STN79 posted...
Oh yeah i started in 1982 at the age of 3! I've been around for every generation of gaming to date ! You 90's boys don't know what ya missed!

So?
10 months ago#10
They should just IP ban you already, how many accounts do you need to get banned before they result to IP banning? lol
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Will I enjoy this system? I've been playing sony mostly.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived