Will I enjoy this system? I've been playing sony mostly.

#11jsb0714Posted 7/23/2014 6:28:25 AM
lastofponies posted...
STN79 posted...
Wow gaming since 99? Man you're generation missed out! PS2 wasn't even out until 2000 btw.

Ok that means I started in 1990.

PS2 wasn't out then either.
---
"There are 10 types of people. Those who understand binary and those who do not." -Someone who came up with this
#12RobJ24Posted 7/23/2014 6:30:00 AM
lastofponies posted...
I started gaming in '99 with the ps 2.

You've done a great job imitating the Sony fanboys and telling them "See? This is what you look like!" Keep it going man! Never change!
#13CaiusIcePosted 7/23/2014 6:31:39 AM
Seems like you're more busy making alts than playing games.
#14FrozenSneakPosted 7/23/2014 6:43:53 AM(edited)
HayashiTakara posted...
They should just IP ban you already, how many accounts do you need to get banned before they result to IP banning? lol

There are ways around an IP ban, but I digress, this mofo is probably the most pathetic and annoying person on this board...it's become a hassle trying to put all the alts on ignore
---
"The silent voice within one's heart whispers the most profound wisdom"-Nyx http://i.imgur.com/2HO4p8b.jpg
#15SegavsCapcomPosted 7/23/2014 7:01:58 AM
How many "pony" alts are there? Did I suddenly step into Equestria?

*excitedly looks out nearest window*

Nuts.
---
My sig will never happen, but it would be awesome if it did.
3DS FC: 1306-5920-0665 _PSN: SegavsCapcom_ Steam: SegavsCapcom_NNID: SegavsCapcom
#16monkeyspoonPosted 7/23/2014 7:25:35 AM
FrozenSneak posted...
HayashiTakara posted...
They should just IP ban you already, how many accounts do you need to get banned before they result to IP banning? lol

There are ways around an IP ban, but I digress, this mofo is probably the most pathetic and annoying person on this board...it's become a hassle trying to put all the alts on ignore

Everyone needs to keep complaining to the mods.
---
PS4>XB1>wiiu
Best game of 2013 = The Last of Us. It won the most game of the year awards.
#17dankeyspaanPosted 7/23/2014 7:31:08 AM
monkeyspoon posted...
FrozenSneak posted...
HayashiTakara posted...

Are you the gamefaqs police? The mods don't need your help bro.
#18monkeyspoonPosted 7/23/2014 7:31:54 AM
dankeyspaan posted...
monkeyspoon posted...
FrozenSneak posted...
HayashiTakara posted...

Another jobvd alt.
---
PS4>XB1>wiiu
Best game of 2013 = The Last of Us. It won the most game of the year awards.
#19JobocanPosted 7/23/2014 7:32:47 AM
dankeyspaan posted...
monkeyspoon posted...
FrozenSneak posted...
HayashiTakara posted...

Clearly they do, considering the constant unpunished trolling that goes on in this board.
---
www.vgcollect.com/jobocan - My collection
#20dankeyspaanPosted 7/23/2014 7:34:16 AM
Jobocan posted...
dankeyspaan posted...
monkeyspoon posted...
FrozenSneak posted...
HayashiTakara posted...

Clearly they do, considering the constant unpunished trolling that goes on in this board.

What trolls