Will I enjoy this system? I've been playing sony mostly.

#21monkeyspoonPosted 7/23/2014 7:43:16 AM
Ps4ponyreturns, sonyfangirl, dankeyspaan and lastofponies are all alts of jobvd.

It's time gamefaqs did something and banned him for good.
---
PS4>XB1>wiiu
Best game of 2013 = The Last of Us. It won the most game of the year awards.
#22Alfieri xPosted 7/23/2014 7:55:32 AM
monkeyspoon posted...
Ps4ponyreturns, sonyfangirl, dankeyspaan and lastofponies are all alts of jobvd.

Don't forget ps4nation, but who is this jobvd you keep talking about, I have never seen a topic from him and does not appear in the registered users of GF.
---
"I call upon thee in the land of the dead, to unleash thy fury of thunder.... Indignation!!!" - Genis Sage
#23monkeyspoonPosted 7/23/2014 8:07:03 AM
Alfieri x posted...
monkeyspoon posted...

Don't forget ps4nation, but who is this jobvd you keep talking about, I have never seen a topic from him and does not appear in the registered users of GF.

Jobvd is his original name and nnid.
---
PS4>XB1>wiiu
#24lastofponies(Topic Creator)Posted 7/23/2014 8:39:20 AM
monkeyspoon posted...
Alfieri x posted...
monkeyspoon posted...

If that would be true, you would be giving out personal information, and that is illegal on gf.
#25DeathSoul2000Posted 7/23/2014 9:07:21 AM(edited)
lastofponies posted...
monkeyspoon posted...
Alfieri x posted...
monkeyspoon posted...

If that would be true, you would be giving out personal information, and that is illegal on gf.

lt's hardly your home address and social security number is it? lt's a ****ing video game ID. Which a lot of people publicly share. Get some perspective.
#26lastofponies(Topic Creator)Posted 7/23/2014 9:08:47 AM
DeathSoul2000 posted...
lastofponies posted...
monkeyspoon posted...
Alfieri x posted...
monkeyspoon posted...

lt's hardly your home address and social security number is it? lt's a ****ing video game ID. Which a lot of people publicly share. Get some perspective.

Well it's still personal info. And ms said it was name did he not?
#27squatch22Posted 7/23/2014 9:09:23 AM
Daveweck was one of his too wasn't it?
---
I now have 2 followers (Or 1 and his alt) that think I live with my mum who died in 2002.
#28_kybalion_Posted 7/23/2014 10:12:13 AM
Woah, this is unusual to see this many people that know who TC is.
#29ps4ponyreturnsPosted 7/23/2014 10:56:20 AM
_kybalion_ posted...
Woah, this is unusual to see this many people that know who TC is.

Well, they are completely wrong...
Pm me.
#30monkeyspoonPosted 7/23/2014 11:01:14 AM
squatch22 posted...
Daveweck was one of his too wasn't it?

daveweckl was one of his as was ones like lastofninpony, brendebeer, tropicalfreeze,m3dworld and msunshine.

Its pathetic how many alts he has had. When you think of the worst trolls on gamefaqs, nearly all of them are his alts.
---
PS4>XB1>wiiu