Out of all the Hyrule Warriors characters revealed so far, which would you main?

#1random_man9119Posted 7/23/2014 5:56:26 AM
Which? - Results (222 votes)
Link
33.78% (75 votes)
Zelda
18.02% (40 votes)
Impa
4.95% (11 votes)
Midna
7.21% (16 votes)
Lana
9.46% (21 votes)
Fi
3.15% (7 votes)
Agitha
5.86% (13 votes)
Sheik
4.05% (9 votes)
Darunia
9.46% (21 votes)
Princess Ruto
4.05% (9 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Had just enough to fit the poll exactly...

Anyway, between all the Hyrule Warriors characters revealed so far, we've seen a lot of variety in how they play... Like how Link is item based, Lana is very spell heavy, Midna uses crazy Twilight powers, and Fi with her spinny sword stuff...

Just wondering who everyone one will (at least try) to main... Whether its based on playstyle or favorite Zelda character doesn't matter to me...

Since Sheik, Darunia, and Ruto haven't been seen in action yet... Just try to imagine how they'll fight... or take a gamble... I don't care...

Also for fun; in your post, feel free to share a character you'd like to see...

Note: I didn't add the villains (Zant, Wizro, Ghirahim, Cia.) because, even though its safe to assume they'll be playable based on past Warriors game, it hasn't been officially stated they will be... Unless I missed something...

80/80
---
NNID:MrOddities|SteamID:Mr.Oddities
Currently playing:Skyrim,Borderlands 2,Dungeon Defenders,Rogue Legacy,Awesomenauts,Guacamelee!STCE,Shovel Knight,Fallout3
#2SonytendoPosted 7/23/2014 6:01:07 AM
Power Glove Link. He's so bad.
#3R_HunterPosted 7/23/2014 6:08:20 AM
Midna or Lana. Lana's crowd control movements look awesome, but I freaking love Midna.
---
NNID: EclipseHunter 3DS FC: 1719-4517-0303
Official Xion of the KHIII Board
#4Pink_a_DinkPosted 7/23/2014 6:09:25 AM
I didn't even know this game had multiple characters, let alone characters with different stats/items.

Eh, I'll probably just play as Link.
---
My reaction when stupid people say stupid things - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBVhfdduwfo
The Wii U board is seriously just awful.
#5ScaredofzombiesPosted 7/23/2014 6:11:23 AM
I was set on using Zelda as a main…but with Princess Ruto being revealed I might have to go with her. I love Zoras.
---
NNID: WhiteChili
#6random_man9119(Topic Creator)Posted 7/23/2014 6:12:35 AM
Scaredofzombies posted...
I was set on using Zelda as a main…but with Princess Ruto being revealed I might have to go with her. I love Zoras.

I blindly picked Princess Ruto as well... Here's hoping for some Zora type fighting and maybe water magic... No idea how they'll make her fight
---
Currently playing:Skyrim,Borderlands 2,Dungeon Defenders,Rogue Legacy,Awesomenauts,Guacamelee!STCE,Shovel Knight,Fallout3
#7kukingina2Posted 7/23/2014 6:26:08 AM
Ganondorf !!!! he's not confirmed yet?

well my answer is Ganondorf
---
Is Metroid's gun part of his armor or is he a cyborg like Data from Star wars?
NNID: RobertTheZombie 3ds FC: 4940 - 5506 2047 BattleNET: Robertzombie #1277
#8random_man9119(Topic Creator)Posted 7/23/2014 6:45:48 AM
To answer my own Poll/OP

I picked Ruto... Because just the idea idea of playing as her sounds fun... Just got to wait for actual footage of her to see if I'll enjoy her...

My runner up was Agitha though... I love characters that can temporarily summon things to fight... And Agitha's bugs look cooler than Ma Dai's paint dragons...

Also, I think it'd be cool to add Veran and General Onox, the villains from the GB Oracle games...
---
#9Ghost-inZeShellPosted 7/23/2014 7:04:00 AM
Probably Midna.
I'm curious about Fi, but I expect Midna will be my main.
#10BahamutBBobPosted 7/23/2014 7:09:01 AM
Probably Link, but maybe Zelda or Sheik.

I need to try them all out. Youtube videos don't "do it" for me, (I find them very boring unless they have amusing commentary, watching someone else play a game isn't my idea of fun) and I've played many Musou games, so I already know I'll be able to adapt to whatever changes in the formula they throw at us.
---
XBL / PSN: BahamutBBob