Out of all the Hyrule Warriors characters revealed so far, which would you main?

#21random_man9119(Topic Creator)Posted 7/23/2014 8:40:02 AM
kukingina2 posted...
Ganondorf !!!! he's not confirmed yet?

well my answer is Ganondorf

The end of the e3 Hyrule Warriors trailer has him laughing and shows his eyes...
---
NNID:MrOddities|SteamID:Mr.Oddities
Currently playing:Skyrim,Borderlands 2,Dungeon Defenders,Rogue Legacy,Awesomenauts,Guacamelee!STCE,Shovel Knight,Fallout3
#22Mandrew257Posted 7/23/2014 9:44:43 AM
Jesus, why so little male characters?
---
Playing Blitzball in Final Fantasy X makes me want to kill myself
PSN/NNID: Mandrew257
#23EvilcrachittPosted 7/23/2014 9:52:00 AM
Robertzombies posted...
lol nintendo censoring fish boobs

http://i.imgur.com/2NYxNp6.jpg

That's how she looked in OoT
---
"You can't be racist against whites because they're in power/have privilege."
-Killua553
#24DeathSoul2000Posted 7/23/2014 9:53:19 AM
Agitha, because why not. But then again, the idea of playing as Darunia sounds very cool....
#25Street_OverlordPosted 7/23/2014 10:03:07 AM
Agitha! She's a cool character that I'd never in a million years expect to be a playable character.
#26random_man9119(Topic Creator)Posted 7/23/2014 10:06:59 AM
DeathSoul2000 posted...
Agitha, because why not. But then again, the idea of playing as Darunia sounds very cool....

I assume Darunia's fighting style involves lots of rocks and rolling around at the speed of sound...
---
Currently playing:Skyrim,Borderlands 2,Dungeon Defenders,Rogue Legacy,Awesomenauts,Guacamelee!STCE,Shovel Knight,Fallout3
#27locky723Posted 7/23/2014 10:09:09 AM
Oh god this is hard. Uh.... Zelda or the new lady probably. The one with the cubes and stuff. Zelda is just so awesome and with the wind baton, god yes. And the new character seems Cool in terms of pushing back enemies a lot. But I wanna try ALL OF THEM.
#28CrystalKing5426Posted 7/23/2014 10:09:31 AM
random_man9119 posted...
Perry_Tanko posted...
I reaaly want to see Dark Link, bet you all hate me for saying that.

I don't hate you...

If they treated him as his own character (In HW canon) with his own playstyle... I think it'd be cool

Here's the thing; Dark Link does not have a separate fighting style. The only version with any difference is FSA DL has a trickster persona.
---
Other M is the One More Day of Metroid
#29Flare7Posted 7/23/2014 10:11:05 AM
Depends on who is fun to play as....

I'm leaning towards Link and Midna as of now, but Ganondorf being one of my favorite villains would definitely be mained assuming he is included as a playable character.
#30random_man9119(Topic Creator)Posted 7/23/2014 10:12:04 AM
CrystalKing5426 posted...
random_man9119 posted...
Perry_Tanko posted...
I reaaly want to see Dark Link, bet you all hate me for saying that.

I don't hate you...

If they treated him as his own character (In HW canon) with his own playstyle... I think it'd be cool

Here's the thing; Dark Link does not have a separate fighting style. The only version with any difference is FSA DL has a trickster persona.

Well, so far Tecmo Koei/Nintendo has been throwing curve balls character wise... I bet they could throw some cool original stuff for Dark Link...
---