Media Create Sales: Week 29

#21SpookyryuPosted 7/23/2014 7:58:43 AM
SegavsCapcom posted...
Endgame posted...
how is Yo-kai Watch 2 already outselling 1?

448k more sales than the original in two weeks while the original had an entire year on the market, that's quite the hype machine they have there for their little Pokémon knockoff

Why would you care? You hate both JRPGs and Pokemon.

and he hates nintendo too
#22iKhanicPosted 7/23/2014 7:59:03 AM
kukingina2 posted...
why is the PS4 doing badly in japan?

Because Japanese gamers have brains
---
"Well, they sure don't make evil immortal sorcerers like they used to." - Klarion the Witch Boy
#23AceMosPosted 7/23/2014 8:03:15 AM
Spookyryu posted...
SegavsCapcom posted...
Endgame posted...

448k more sales than the original in two weeks while the original had an entire year on the market, that's quite the hype machine they have there for their little Pokémon knockoff

thats why he cares

its a rpg a pokemon style game and its on nintendo yet it is doing well
---
3 things 1. i am female 2. i havea msucle probelm its hard for me to typ well 3.*does her janpuu dance*
#24retrogoodsPosted 7/23/2014 8:06:32 AM
iKhanic posted...
kukingina2 posted...

Then explain why the last few weeks, the Wii U can't even make it to 10K in Japan. It's doing roughly the same as PS4.
---
How to ignore people: 1. Click on user's message detail. 2 Scroll to Ignore. 3. Click on Ignore. Boom. You ignore the person's topics and posts.
#25SegavsCapcomPosted 7/23/2014 8:06:56 AM
Spookyryu posted...
SegavsCapcom posted...
Endgame posted...

Correction: he hates modern Nintendo. He's said before that he likes most Nintendo games before Galaxy and any game after that is terrible. Either he's a slave to extreme nostalgia or his hatred for Iwata is so strong it blinds him to quality.
---
My sig will never happen, but it would be awesome if it did.
3DS FC: 1306-5920-0665 _PSN: SegavsCapcom_ Steam: SegavsCapcom_NNID: SegavsCapcom
#26SegavsCapcomPosted 7/23/2014 8:07:41 AM
AceMos posted...
Spookyryu posted...
SegavsCapcom posted...
Endgame posted...

thats why he cares

its a rpg a pokemon style game and its on nintendo yet it is doing well

I lol'd. That was clever.
---
My sig will never happen, but it would be awesome if it did.
3DS FC: 1306-5920-0665 _PSN: SegavsCapcom_ Steam: SegavsCapcom_NNID: SegavsCapcom
#27iKhanicPosted 7/23/2014 8:07:49 AM
retrogoods posted...
iKhanic posted...
kukingina2 posted...

Then explain why the last few weeks, the Wii U can't even make it to 10K in Japan. It's doing roughly the same as PS4.

Because Japanese gamers have brains.
---
"Well, they sure don't make evil immortal sorcerers like they used to." - Klarion the Witch Boy
#28retrogoodsPosted 7/23/2014 8:11:20 AM
iKhanic posted...
retrogoods posted...
iKhanic posted...
kukingina2 posted...

Because Japanese gamers have brains.

Pfft. BS excuse if you ask me.
---
How to ignore people: 1. Click on user's message detail. 2 Scroll to Ignore. 3. Click on Ignore. Boom. You ignore the person's topics and posts.
#29AceMosPosted 7/23/2014 8:11:39 AM
SegavsCapcom posted...
Spookyryu posted...
SegavsCapcom posted...
Endgame posted...

Correction: he hates modern Nintendo. He's said before that he likes most Nintendo games before Galaxy and any game after that is terrible. Either he's a slave to extreme nostalgia or his hatred for Iwata is so strong it blinds him to quality.

he has compaired iwata to the ppl who started world wars

its the later
---
3 things 1. i am female 2. i havea msucle probelm its hard for me to typ well 3.*does her janpuu dance*
#30king_maddenPosted 7/23/2014 8:24:55 AM
Minamo posted...
kukingina2 posted...

No games. No games appealing to the Japanese anytime soon. Just look at what's being hyped in the West: Spacemarine FPS Destiny, Assassins Creed #735, Last of Us port, Gears of Order 1886, the list goes on. The PS4 was designed for the West.

Toozin posted...
If Sony wants to sell PS4s in Japan they should wheelbarrow some money over to Atlus to try to convince them to upscale Persona 5 to PS4.

Japan doesn't care about graphics. They would buy it for their PS3s.

Pretty much this. Same reason wiiu isn't selling well despite having games. If a more expensive console with no games is within 2k of a cheaper console with a lot of games, then clearly Japan doesn't think either has any games.