Skies of Arcadia vs Tales of Symphonia vs Xenoblade Chronicles

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Skies of Arcadia vs Tales of Symphonia vs Xenoblade Chronicles

User Info: KungFuPhil

KungFuPhil
2 years ago#31
Arcturus1121 posted...
Other: Baten Kaitos.

I'm only joking, I choose Skies because I love that game, the most...I still love all 3. But with these three games it reminded me of Baten Kaitos for some reason.

Baten Kaitos and I have a love/hate relationship. It's a game I always have a blast with from the start, but once I hit the second disc I start hating it. The battle become tedious and long. It got to the point where I avoided every battle that I could. I managed to beat it with a pretty crappy deck of cards, but now I feel bad for rushing the second disc like I did, especially since each character has their own unique side-quest for their ultimate weapons.

I tried getting into the second game, but would always stop after a few hours. I enjoyed the fast-paced battles though.
PSN: Moar_Shtick

User Info: MajinKogahazan

MajinKogahazan
2 years ago#32
It's hard to vote without having played Skies of Arcadia, but as it stands I'll vote for Symphonia.
3DS FC: 2449 - 5765 - 2688 PM me and I'll add you
Joe, Joe, Joe, Funky Kong, Joe, Dry Bones, Toad

User Info: DTY3

DTY3
2 years ago#33
Symphonia is one of the weaker Tales games, but it's still solid.

User Info: ljkkjlcm9

ljkkjlcm9
2 years ago#34
I like Skies of Arcadia... but despise the airship battles that take way too long.

Havent beaten Xenoblade but I did greatly enjoy it.

Tales wins probably more for Nostalgia. I also love the battle system of the Tales games.

User Info: DarthLaharl

DarthLaharl
2 years ago#35
Good classic Traditional console style JRPG>>>>Chibi style AJRPG with a handful of unlikable characters
>
>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>BORING Single player J-MMO with generic cast and muddy visuals.
LFT: Destiny, Splatoon, Dragon Age 3, Yoshi WW, Omega Sapphire, SSB WiiU, Alien Isolation, MKX, Talesof Xillia 2/Zesteria, and Persona 5.
PSN/NNID-Unretributed

User Info: WonkyKong

WonkyKong
2 years ago#36
Hmm
Get me the biggest bird feeder you have.
No, thats too big.

User Info: RogueStatus28

RogueStatus28
2 years ago#37
Symphonia> Xenoblade> Skies

If Xenoblade X is truly an enormous innovational improvement over the original Xenoblade, that will top all.

User Info: BosSBaer

BosSBaer
2 years ago#38
Xenoblade
PSN & NNID - BaerPwNz

User Info: Endgame

Endgame
2 years ago#39
who wins what?

the most overrated jRPG on a Nintendo console soley because it's a jRPG on a Nintendo console contest?
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will fight to the death for my right to fight you to the death. -Stephen Colbert

User Info: moogle69

moogle69
2 years ago#40
pillsburyboy22 posted...
That's like choosing which child is my favorite. I can't do it.
3DSXL FC: 0087-3600-6980, PSN ID: snoteat01 NN ID: snoteat01
Super Hype: Xenoblade X, SSBU, LOZ:U, Bravely Second, Tales of Zestiria, KH2.5re, Bayonetta 2
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Skies of Arcadia vs Tales of Symphonia vs Xenoblade Chronicles

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived