What Nintendo games that were shown off at E3 2014 are you skipping?

#1BlueLinkHeroPosted 7/23/2014 8:04:58 AM
I'll be skipping the new Yoshi game and I'm definitely skipping Captain Toad.
#2random_man9119Posted 7/23/2014 8:07:59 AM
Possibly Captain Toad... I didn't play the levels in SM3DW... So I don't really have much interest in it...
---
NNID:MrOddities|SteamID:Mr.Oddities
Currently playing:Skyrim,Borderlands 2,Dungeon Defenders,Rogue Legacy,Awesomenauts,Guacamelee!STCE,Shovel Knight,Fallout3
#3Arcturus1121Posted 7/23/2014 8:09:15 AM
Probably Bayonetta. It just doesn't look that fun to me, also probably the games you mentioned along with project robot and that security camera game, none are very appealing. Just looking at Splatoon, Smash, Hyrule warriors, and zelda 2015 right now.
---
[l][l][l][l][l][l][l][l][l][l][l][l][l][l][l][l][l][l][l][l]
#4NixonsHeadPosted 7/23/2014 8:09:22 AM
If 3DS games count then codename steam.
---
FC: 2105-8660-0895
#5SegavsCapcomPosted 7/23/2014 8:10:55 AM
Definetely skipping Yoshi.
---
My sig will never happen, but it would be awesome if it did.
3DS FC: 1306-5920-0665 _PSN: SegavsCapcom_ Steam: SegavsCapcom_NNID: SegavsCapcom
#6BlueLinkHero(Topic Creator)Posted 7/23/2014 8:11:21 AM
NixonsHead posted...
If 3DS games count then codename steam.

Yes, 3DS games count.
#7TerotrousPosted 7/23/2014 8:13:48 AM(edited)
I was going to skip Bayonetta until they announced you also got the first game with it, that's enough for me to give it a try. I might skip Devil's Third, I haven't really paid much attention to it so far, but it doesn't seem like something I'd like, and if Project Guard and Giant Robo remain terrible I'm skipping them too. Beyond that I think I'm getting almost everything else. Captain Toad, X, Splatoon, Kirby and the Rainbow Curse, Yoshi's Wooly World, Hyrule Warriors, Smash (for both systems), Fantasy Life, Project Steam, etc.

Thank goodness for the "Get 30% off everything announced at E3" promotion, I saved hundreds of dollars.
---
http://www.backloggery.com/tero - My backloggery
http://whatliesbeyondnovel.blogspot.ca/ - My novel, updates weekly
#8BladeManEXEPosted 7/23/2014 8:13:15 AM
Yoshi and Bayonetta, most likely. Unless I somehow find a bunch of money. Probably Splatoon, depending on how any single player mode it has turns out. Mario Maker is up in the air until they I see more of the tile sets they're apparently working on.
#9fon1988Posted 7/23/2014 8:16:23 AM
What the heck is wrong with you guys?!

Captain Toad looks like a fun puzzle game, Bayonetta looks incredible, and Yarn Yoshi looks gorgeous and fun.

I'm losing more faith in you guys than I ever thought possible.
---
NNID/Gamer Tag: PoisonShroom
Greatest line in a NES game ever: "Kill all babies" from Exodus.
#10AurawhispererPosted 7/23/2014 8:20:42 AM
fon1988 posted...
What the heck is wrong with you guys?!

Captain Toad looks like a fun puzzle game, Bayonetta looks incredible, and Yarn Yoshi looks gorgeous and fun.

I'm losing more faith in you guys than I ever thought possible.

Captain Toad looks ugly.

Also, you can't control people. So why are you worried?
---
Drift king of Mario Kart 8. Extremely hyped for Pokemon Ruby and Sapphires return :D