What Nintendo games that were shown off at E3 2014 are you skipping?

#51KillerKidnerPosted 7/23/2014 1:03:37 PM
Splatoon is the most likely for me right now
---
Currently Playing: - TMHT IV: Turtles in Time - SNES, Pokemon: Leaf Green - GBA and Assassins Creed III - Wii U
#52RobotPirteGhostPosted 7/23/2014 1:06:22 PM
Mario Maker.

Will rent Star Fox and Yoshi before deciding to buy or not.
---
RIP City of Heroes and Paragon Studios - Killed by NCsoft.
Not changing this line until Dimitri, Moosh, and Ricky appear in another LOZ game (7/20/09)
#53NewavePosted 7/23/2014 1:16:05 PM
Definitely all of them.
---
Kill the legs first, that's an ironclad battle tactic!
#54Wilkson-ClaytonPosted 7/23/2014 1:20:18 PM
Everything, except Bayonetta 2, Devil's Third, Hyrule Warriors, Super Smash Bros. AND Xenoblade Chronicles X, the game I'm waiting the most.

I finished the original game on the Wii and loved it, except for the ending, who in my opinion ruined the beautiful story told until that point. I expect this game does not suffer from that too.
#55ViniciusFernandPosted 7/23/2014 1:23:14 PM
Mario Maker and the Claymation Kirbt game.
#56chestershadowPosted 7/23/2014 1:27:15 PM
Terotrous posted...
I was going to skip Bayonetta until they announced you also got the first game with it, that's enough for me to give it a try. I might skip Devil's Third, I haven't really paid much attention to it so far, but it doesn't seem like something I'd like, and if Project Guard and Giant Robo remain terrible I'm skipping them too. Beyond that I think I'm getting almost everything else. Captain Toad, X, Splatoon, Kirby and the Rainbow Curse, Yoshi's Wooly World, Hyrule Warriors, Smash (for both systems), Fantasy Life, Project Steam, etc.

Thank goodness for the "Get 30% off everything announced at E3" promotion, I saved hundreds of dollars.

More or less your WII U list, except I was def still getting Bayonetta 2 even withoit 1. Including 1 essentially made it a sure thing. Devils third i will look into if they polish it more. I have absolutely no interest in fantasy life. At all.
#57coreekymonPosted 7/23/2014 1:32:01 PM
If we are talking only about the games discussed during the Digital event then I'm going to probably skip on: Yoshi's Woolly World, Splatoon, and Kirby and the Rainbow Curse. If we included all the stuff shown at the Tree House or else where then I'm skipping out on a lot more.
---
http://psnprofiles.com/coreekymon
3DS FC: 3695-0124-0339
#58FireElmoPosted 7/23/2014 1:36:53 PM
Everything excluding Bayonetta 2, Super Smash Bros 4, and I'll possibly get X later down the line after some reviews. Anything involving the Mushroom Kingdom and its citizens just gets on my nerves at this point (excluding SSB).
---
"As Long As There's Music, I'll Keep On Dancing!!" ~Bayonetta
#59FireElmoPosted 7/23/2014 1:38:24 PM
FireElmo posted...
Everything excluding Bayonetta 2, Super Smash Bros 4, Devil's Third, and I'll possibly get X later down the line after some reviews. Anything involving the Mushroom Kingdom or Zelda and its citizens just gets on my nerves at this point (excluding SSB).

---
"As Long As There's Music, I'll Keep On Dancing!!" ~Bayonetta
#60Wilkson-ClaytonPosted 7/23/2014 1:48:42 PM
Wilkson-Clayton posted...
Everything, except Bayonetta 2, Devil's Third, Hyrule Warriors, Super Smash Bros., the next Legend of Zelda AND Xenoblade Chronicles X, the game I'm waiting the most.

I finished the original game on the Wii and loved it, except for the ending, who in my opinion ruined the beautiful story told until that point. I expect this game does not suffer from that too.