Would you play a Marvel vs Tatsunoko crossover game?

#1Felix6464Posted 7/23/2014 2:41:14 PM
Basically, a game like MvC and TvC, but removing Capcom characters from the picture (besides a handful of iconic characters like Ryu, Morrigan, and MegaMan; not unlike third parties in Smash), while taking the best aspects of both series and combining them for this game. Would you play it? Also, anything you like about either series can be discussed here as well.
---
ElectricMole posted...
Yoshi's wooly world needs a trim or a bikini waxing.
#2Mandrew257Posted 7/23/2014 2:42:14 PM
It'd make more sense than Capcom. But yes.
---
Playing Blitzball in Final Fantasy X makes me want to kill myself
PSN/NNID: Mandrew257
#3SegavsCapcomPosted 7/23/2014 2:56:27 PM
As long as the Marvel representatives were as campy as the Tatsunoko representatives. A big part of Tatsunoko vs Capcom's charm is how gloriously cheesy it can be. If we could get Spiderman and Captain America to shout all their attacks with an over the top scream (preferably in Engrish) then I would buy it in a heartbeat.
---
My sig will never happen, but it would be awesome if it did.
3DS FC: 1306-5920-0665 _PSN: SegavsCapcom_ Steam: SegavsCapcom_NNID: SegavsCapcom
#4Felix6464(Topic Creator)Posted 7/23/2014 3:57:28 PM
SegavsCapcom posted...
As long as the Marvel representatives were as campy as the Tatsunoko representatives. A big part of Tatsunoko vs Capcom's charm is how gloriously cheesy it can be. If we could get Spiderman and Captain America to shout all their attacks with an over the top scream (preferably in Engrish) then I would buy it in a heartbeat.

Oh hells yes. If this is a possibility, I want it to be as hammy and hilarious as possible. What I would give to have Captain America just scream out "America!" Every time he completes a combo. Wonder who would be the Tatsunoko equivalent though...
---
ElectricMole posted...
#5SegavsCapcomPosted 7/23/2014 4:03:27 PM
Felix6464 posted...
SegavsCapcom posted...

Oh hells yes. If this is a possibility, I want it to be as hammy and hilarious as possible. What I would give to have Captain America just scream out "America!" Every time he completes a combo. Wonder who would be the Tatsunoko equivalent though...

Ken the Eagle, probably. Both are the leaders of a supergroup (Cap being the head of the Avengers and Ken leading the Gatchamen), after all.
---
My sig will never happen, but it would be awesome if it did.
3DS FC: 1306-5920-0665 _PSN: SegavsCapcom_ Steam: SegavsCapcom_NNID: SegavsCapcom
#6SideShowBattPosted 7/23/2014 4:18:30 PM
If it had the same mechanics as the first, heck yes I'd play it!
---
3DS FC - 3480 2643 3055
Nintendo Network- SideShowBatt
#7Felix6464(Topic Creator)Posted 7/23/2014 5:19:16 PM
SegavsCapcom posted...
Felix6464 posted...
SegavsCapcom posted...

Ken the Eagle, probably. Both are the leaders of a supergroup (Cap being the head of the Avengers and Ken leading the Gatchamen), after all.

Yeah, he seems most likely. I wonder how we can can make him an extreme Japanese patriot though. He corld just be a weaboo parody, and intead of 'Murica, he'd just scream "Anime!" or "Otaku!".

Not trying to be racist, please don't kill me. ;_;
---
ElectricMole posted...
#8Felix6464(Topic Creator)Posted 7/24/2014 2:01:04 PM
Might as well bump this. So what characters would you guys like to see? Personally, I would love to see characters like Groot and Slapstick.
---
ElectricMole posted...
#9hydra_dragonPosted 7/24/2014 2:52:33 PM
Yes. It would be East vs West, in terms of super heroes
---
If Life Were A Trading Card Game, Common Sense Would Be That Rare Holographic Card Nobody Seems To Have...