POLL: Xenoblade Chronicles, The Last Story, or Pandora's Tower

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. POLL: Xenoblade Chronicles, The Last Story, or Pandora's Tower
2 years ago#1
We know that X is coming, so I guess of the other two, which would you most like to see get a sequel/prequel on the Wii U?
Board question on CE: What killed the Dreamcast? Best answer by __Cam__: Saturn. GD-ROM. Stolar. EA. Money.
Officially, this is Perry Tanko.
2 years ago#2
Where's the poll?
Currently Playing : Final Fantasy 6, Wonderful 101, and Titanfall
Looking Forward To: Destiny, Smash Bros, The Order 1886, and ScaleBound
2 years ago#3
Pandora's Tower was a great one time thing but not really sequel material. The Last Story on the other hand needs to be expanded upon.
PSN: Azure-Edge
2 years ago#4
The next-to-last story.
3DS FC: 2277-6801-3957
2 years ago#5
Pandora's Tower is one of the most criminally underrated games ever. The game just balances every one of it's mechanics so perfectly.
"Well, they sure don't make evil immortal sorcerers like they used to." - Klarion the Witch Boy
2 years ago#6
The Last Story
2 years ago#7
Kromlech06 posted...
The next-to-last story.

Penultimate Fantasy

And the sequel should be Antepenultimate Fantasy.
"Well, they sure don't make evil immortal sorcerers like they used to." - Klarion the Witch Boy
2 years ago#8
BlackPhoenix127 posted...
Pandora's Tower was a great one time thing but not really sequel material. The Last Story on the other hand needs to be expanded upon.

PT deserves a spiritual successor. That's one of the games I would say suffered the most from the lack of HD, because it mechanically required you to pinpoint visual things.

The story can stay by itself.
2 years ago#9
I liked The Last Story slightly better than Xenoblade, and both a little better than PT. But I'll buy a sequal to any of them.
2 years ago#10
iKhanic posted...
BlackPhoenix127 posted...

PT deserves a spiritual successor. That's one of the games I would say suffered the most from the lack of HD, because it mechanically required you to pinpoint visual things.

The story can stay by itself.

A spiritual successor would be cool.
PSN: Azure-Edge
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. POLL: Xenoblade Chronicles, The Last Story, or Pandora's Tower

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived